going out, single and drunk appreciation

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
so I went out wit my nikkas for the first time in months...just went downtown to this lil spot...got drunk as fukk and erbody was turned up...tha amount of hoes in there was :noah:

plus im single now so im grabbing every ass that walks past me...outside we n my nikkas holla'n at every bytch goin back to their cars...I missed dis shyt

at another club we're in tha parkin lot and its 3 bytches....my homeboy gf, another is this chick my other homie used to fukk, and this chick im tryin to fukk...hell all 3 of us were holla'n at the all at the same damn time...shyt my nikka said we can fukk his bytch :yeshrug:

tha lil bytch im tryin to fukk showed tha puss and I put my hand down there and felt wetness :lawd: at tha same time im tryin to holla at tha other bytch

my other nikka ended up fukkin shyt up cause he's always hungry...we left tha club went to checkers and had to wait like 20 min for food...while we're at checkers we see the bytches cars pass by :snoop: so nikkas got no play..my homie with the gf was tryin to go to somebody else house but was unsuccessful

but all in all it was a great night :blessed: tha type of shyt I missed out on while bein in a dumb relationship

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so I went out wit my nikkas for the first time in months...just went downtown to this lil spot...got drunk as fukk and erbody was turned up...tha amount of hoes in there was :noah:

plus im single now so im grabbing every ass that walks past me...outside we n my nikkas holla'n at every bytch goin back to their cars...I missed dis shyt

at another club we're in tha parkin lot and its 3 bytches....my homeboy gf, another is this chick my other homie used to fukk, and this chick im tryin to fukk...hell all 3 of us were holla'n at the all at the same damn time...shyt my nikka said we can fukk his bytch :yeshrug:

tha lil bytch im tryin to fukk showed tha puss and I put my hand down there and felt wetness :lawd: at tha same time im tryin to holla at tha other bytch

my other nikka ended up fukkin shyt up cause he's always hungry...we left tha club went to checkers and had to wait like 20 min for food...while we're at checkers we see the bytches cars pass by :snoop: so nikkas got no play..my homie with the gf was tryin to go to somebody else house but was unsuccessful

but all in all it was a great night :blessed: tha type of shyt I missed out on while bein in a dumb relationship

damn, so ya'll all went out, spent bread, and got no p*ssy???? sounds like some shyt I could do for free.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
checkers is good when youre drunk tho. i remember a story from here about someone's friend got drunk and ordered $45 worth of checkers one night great story.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Im just happy going back out in shape man... I felt :flabbynsick: for the longest man... now im swagging when im out.. walking on water

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang

:dwillhuh: i thought it was only the only the ones in philly nice to know they universally suck at delivering food in a timely manner :leostare:

anyways summer aint eeeen' start yet homie and you already halling ass out the gate you will be knee deep before you know it youngblood :salute:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
:dwillhuh: i thought it was only the only the ones in philly nice to know they universally suck at delivering food in a timely manner :leostare:

anyways summer aint eeeen' start yet homie and you already halling ass out the gate you will be knee deep before you know it youngblood :salute:

I done already fukked 2 bytches, im just tryin to get my numbers up mane :obama: