Going from wireless contract to prepaid service...

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To OP, the only reason to pay for a wireless contract from one of the big 3 IMO is if you are getting phone upgrades consistently and the contract brings the price down.

I'm on some t mobile pre paid plan

$30 5gb , only 100 minutes but I rarely talk and when I call the people i talk to, I use the Hangouts dialer
Been on this plan for over 6 years. VoIP really was a struggle until Hangouts Dialer came along.

Thought about bouncing to one of the 10GB $300 Mint plan since it is cheaper with more data but my T-Mobile account balance won't run out for 5 months :jbhmm:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I'm on some t mobile pre paid plan

$30 5gb , only 100 minutes but I rarely talk and when I call the people i talk to, I use the Hangouts dialer
I let mine run out on one of my phones and now the plan isnt offered anymore:stopitslime:

Went with Metro PCS for $40 a month and get 5gb and unlimited talk and text, got WiFi at home and the city I work at has free city wide wifi, that and any music app you use for streaming doesn't count towards your monthly data, that alone is worth it since majority of my usage is from streaming tidal or Pandora :ehh:

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Left sprint 6 years ago went to aio which turned to criket paying 85 a month with a discount added with sprint vs 35 month with criket.......