Godzilla vs. Kong: The New Empire, March 29, 2024

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The beef is over between Godzilla and Kong they're cool now
It look like now some skinny nikka Kong used to pick on in high school got in the weight room grew up and is trying to see Kong again on some payback I knew you bytch nikkas from way back shyt. Now that Kong BFF with Godzilla he gotta hit him up and ask him to ride on some family shyt with a mid credits cameo from Dom fast and furious

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
This Kong is serious nikka got warpaint on a throne, with possibly Godzilla & Kong ancestors bones & other titans full of hollow earth power :wtf: :wow: . The intelligence of Kong the power of a God:wtf::damn::damn:. I was hoping for Destoroyah but I'm all for this new nikka if that teaser is anything to go by:blessed:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This Kong is serious nikka got warpaint on a throne, with possibly Godzilla & Kong ancestors bones & other titans full of hollow earth power :wtf: :wow: . The intelligence of Kong the power of a God:wtf::damn::damn:. I was hoping for Destoroyah but I'm all for this new nikka if that teaser is anything to go by:blessed:
Not confirmed that there ISN'T multiple titans in the film :demonic:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Who says he's not in the film?:sas2:

w33PqVQ.jpg

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Not confirmed that there ISN'T multiple titans in the film :demonic:
Yep possibly Kong is the last remaining survivor of his set vs however this nikka is. Different species of Kong obviously their rivals on the hollow earth. This nikka caught a ton of bodies. He old as hell chillin in the hollow earth gaining power:banderas:. Maybe he was exiled by the Kongs who knows it's obvious son is war ready. The GOD & Kong about to get fukked up:damn: . I'm actually happy the new villian is more Kong centered wouldn't have made sense to have another Godzilla villian since they went to the hollow earth. Hype as hell to see where this goes

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yep possibly Kong is the last remaining survivor of his set vs however this nikka is. Different species of Kong obviously their rivals on the hollow earth. This nikka caught a ton of bodies. He old as hell chillin in the hollow earth gaining power:banderas:. Maybe he was exiled by the Kongs who knows it's obvious son is war ready. The GOD & Kong about to get fukked up:damn: . I'm actually happy the new villian is more Kong centered wouldn't have made sense to have another Godzilla villian since they went to the hollow earth. Hype as hell to see where this goes
This OG Kong has some type of power I think he's been absorbing that Hollow energy all this time. The war paint screams he's VERY intelligent and he's probably even more savage than our Kong:lupe:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
It look like now some skinny nikka Kong used to pick on in high school got in the weight room grew up and is trying to see Kong again on some payback I knew you bytch nikkas from way back shyt. Now that Kong BFF with Godzilla he gotta hit him up and ask him to ride on some family shyt with a mid credits cameo from Dom fast and furious

“Beat it chimp”

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
didn't Godzilla beat the shyt outta Kong's last go around :dahell:
and he STILL wants more smoke?! :why:
Kong is winning by default. Only way to keep this train moving.