Daps
got panther lookin like a sucka in here...and he spose to be a god too...smh

Daps
Forgot about this movie :jbhmm:

gods-of-egypt-poster-bek-brenton-thwaites-389x600.jpg

gods-of-egypt-poster-hathor-elodie-yung-389x600.jpg

gods-of-egypt-poster-set-gerard-butler-389x600.jpg

gods-of-egypt-poster-horus-nikolaj-coster-waldau-389x600.jpg

lost a little respect for Chadwick for lowering himself to take part in this cactastic abomination:scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just watched this movie with the lowest expectations off the strength the the "reliable" coli discussion .... er.... HATE.....

And

Wait.... so peeps just shytted on this movie cuz of the casting?:dahell:

Man this movie was actually pretty decent..... fukk all the other hoopla surrounding it.

This wasnt even like one of them huge ensemble movies where it was like 20 stars where they was a need for anything to complain about. It was mainly 5 people that controlled most of the screen time.:comeon:

This movie was way better than the Titan series, 300 sequel, and Immortals, will go ahead a dare it will be better than W.O.W. shyt dropping. And I found it more enjoyable the the LOTR's trilogy. :scust:

Cats gotta stop some of this unnecessary faux outrage..... or be more consistent..... I mean really.... were 300, Sin City, Watchman, TDK trilogy, and a shyt load of other movies/shows that cats love to rave about white washing and cactastic abominations?

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Why is Egypt so boring? Ive never watched a film about it and thought :ohhh: wow this is amazing.