Godfather of Harlem is 10x better than Power.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love GoH. I started Power when it first came out and dropped out after a few episodes. Really wasnt that good to me personally. Didnt grab me.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Sup wit it!:myman:
Man I'm holding all I can say. Better than I've been in years to keep it real. What about you?

Dap+Reputation
:ooh:
word breh, fukked around and broke my foot out here jumpin out a burning vehicle a few weeks back but im coolin . Other than that im just countin down the days till i head back. Everybody here ready to go :russ:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
I gotta ask. Wtf happened breh?:mjlol:
@WaveWhisperer
ight so you know them lil off road go karts? Like those polaris joints?

We “fixed” on of them super shorty joints up .anyway im driving around our compound with it going to the other side to clean out a truck and i stop for a second to ask my coworker exactly where to go ,he tolf me and i started to go again and when i did i felt some stinging on my back,i look down and i see flames :merchant:

I jump out that thing and land on my left foot and when i did i felt four pops in my foot.

i look up and the thing is flipped on its side so when my coworker pulled up on me me snd him flipped it over and soon as i did that thing caught the fuel and burst into bigger flames

Adrenaline rushing we ran to my coworker truck and grabbed some extinguishers ,came back and put it out.

Foot started hurting like a mf so o take my boot off and started checking it out ,making sure my toes still moving in the meantime the fukkin fire came back up bigger than ever :why:

I hurry up snd put my boot back on ,go back to the shop and get another extinguisher run back out there and put it out again. Foot is on 10 by then so i hop in his truck and tell him to drop me off at the clinic.

He pulls ups to the clinic and lets me out and im damn near crawlin to the door ,i get there and the door is locked :beli:

I look up and they closed,its sunday:skip:

only option is to hit the emergency line so the second i pull up the phone they let me in.

So yeah thats how all that shyt happened.