Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I didn’t call any of them trash but Godfall:mjlol:

For the record, I think Avengers is trash too :scust:
You implied those games are trash/bad/whack/etc.
They aren't. Avengers isn't trash either. I think a lot of people get caught up in thinking something is either a classic or garbage.
All of those games listed are decent. Rainbow six siege is actually dope as hell and I would bet the majority of those bad reviews are from the games launch and don't take into account the amount of content they've poured into it since then.
In any case. Try Godfall out when it comes to game pass. It's decent.
If I had multiple PS5s in the house I know my kids would love it co-op.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You implied those games are trash/bad/whack/etc.
They aren't.
No I didn’t.

Avengers isn't trash either. I think a lot of people get caught up in thinking something is either a classic or garbage.
No. Avengers is bad. Simply a license trying to extract money from fans.
All of those games listed are decent. Rainbow six siege is actually dope as hell and I would bet the majority of those bad reviews are from the games launch and don't take into account the amount of content they've poured into it since then.
In any case. Those aren’t even “bad” reviews.
Try Godfall out when it comes to game pass. It's decent.
If I had multiple PS5s in the house I know my kids would love it co-op.
Those aren’t even “bad” reviews. And that was the point of my post. Judging by metacritic the only “bad” game mentioned in this thread is Godfall.

If it comes to Gamepass I’ll probably try it, but don’t come in here defending @Gizmo_Duck on this obviously reaching stan argument he’s trying to make :stopitslime:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No I didn’t.

No. Avengers is bad. Simply a license trying to extract money from fans.

Those aren’t even “bad” reviews. And that was the point of my post. Judging by metacritic the only “bad” game mentioned in this thread is Godfall.

If it comes to Gamepass I’ll probably try it, but don’t come in here defending @Gizmo_Duck on this obviously reaching stan argument he’s trying to make :stopitslime:
I wasn’t defending gizmo, I was defending those particular games.