NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:merchant::merchant::francis:
tenor.gif

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
The moderation here is all time high garbage. We got this pussi ass low quality posting bullshyt where you earn points for being mean but cacs on here can fantasize about young meat and skirt free.

WE DONT NEED MODS

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Wait...he said let kids be who they are...nothing about him doing things to kids...nothing pro hurting kids...what is the context of this shyt....I was about to block dude ..but the post is not what this thread claim....better have receipt for such an accusation...

I'm waiting...

Charlize Theron is taking baby african boys and raising them as girls with the excuse "He told me he was a girl when he was 2 years old". Prof was co signing that and saying if you object to that you're an alt righter.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Real shyt.

There were a group of posters on sohh who called themselves the "pedo piff movement" and they would constantly post under age girls in sexually suggestive images and claim they were shining light on the attractiveness of little girls. That Disney thread in JBO was a replica of the "pedo piff" thread on sohh.
tenor.gif

I’m not even shocked that these kind of sick b*stards exists. What really disgusts me is how they were allowed to post freely for so long.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Go read his posts on the 1st page, not one denial. Just deflections and juelzing. Why ain't he banned? @Houston911

Dude has the audacity to compare his exposal thread to Pizzagate. :hhh:
Him and swagnificant need to go. No sense to have that kind of activity on this forum. No explanations or excuses, no I was joking it’s just a joke. Just be done with it