Goddamn the world has gone to shyt, everything is a scam

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
A regular job doesn't pay enough anymore so people have said "fukk being honest. It ain't getting me anywhere" it's also part of the reason why gambling is getting more popular too.

People have given up hope that their 9-5 will ever give them the kind of wealth Americans used to have. When I hear people talking about when they could buy a meal for 3 dollars it makes me feel like doing things I might regret to certain people. :francis:
Plenty of folks treading water and not resorting to scamming on second hand purchases why we always excusing these pieces of shyt criminals?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I have a video card gathering dust because the last time I sold one in FB marketplace it was a nightmare, everyone that contact me wanted to negotiate the price even thought it said non negotiable on the listing and several wanted me to take it to them and install it to see if it works :stopitslime:
Sell it on Ebay nikka. Wtf? Lol.

BEN23

All Star
Daps
facebook marketplace is better...man craiglist fell off
i used sell so much shyt on there....

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A regular job doesn't pay enough anymore so people have said "fukk being honest. It ain't getting me anywhere" it's also part of the reason why gambling is getting more popular too.

People have given up hope that their 9-5 will ever give them the kind of wealth Americans used to have. When I hear people talking about when they could buy a meal for 3 dollars it makes me feel like doing things I might regret to certain people. :francis:

Did you read the Nate Silver book? On The Edge.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I have a video card gathering dust because the last time I sold one in FB marketplace it was a nightmare, everyone that contact me wanted to negotiate the price even thought it said non negotiable on the listing and several wanted me to take it to them and install it to see if it works :stopitslime:
Swappa.com

Daps
Scams used to be immediately & easily identifiable, some still are, but some are so good now that you won't know until the 2nd or 3rd response back. I can see how non savvy people get got.