Goddamn the world has gone to shyt, everything is a scam

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I posted my motorcycle on Craigslist I've probably been contacted by 20 scammers in 2 days. I'm not sure if I've talked to 1 legit buyer. And they're coming at you with everything in the book.

It wouidn't be so bad but they'll waste so much time pretending to be legit before they drop the okie doke on you.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I have a video card gathering dust because the last time I sold one in FB marketplace it was a nightmare, everyone that contact me wanted to negotiate the price even thought it said non negotiable on the listing and several wanted me to take it to them and install it to see if it works :stopitslime:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
A regular job doesn't pay enough anymore so people have said "fukk being honest. It ain't getting me anywhere" it's also part of the reason why gambling is getting more popular too.

People have given up hope that their 9-5 will ever give them the kind of wealth Americans used to have. When I hear people talking about when they could buy a meal for 3 dollars it makes me feel like doing things I might regret to certain people. :francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I have a video card gathering dust because the last time I sold one in FB marketplace it was a nightmare, everyone that contact me wanted to negotiate the price even thought it said non negotiable on the listing and several wanted me to take it to them and install it to see if it works :stopitslime:
i been doing business on local marketplaces for years

i dead any idea of a discussion in the post. don't bother negotiating or meeting up to ask for a discount. ignore all lowball offers

i don't do shipping. cash in hand.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
list your stuff somewhere the buyers have to pay to sign up, it keeps out tire kickers/scammers

time's the most important/only non-renewable resource, it's worth more than money to me, so sometimes i'll even sell on platforms which charge a big vig if i know it's good for moving items painlessly

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Yeah, I generally don't go through the hassle of selling shyt because it's a minefield. Unless it's someone I personally know.

I have a couple year old 15 inch laptop that i upgraded the ram, harddrive, that's actually in great condition that I would let go of for a steal, but I don't want to deal with the bullshyt and it's just collecting dust.