God of War reviews

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Horizon Zero Dawn got a similar amount of positivity and hype behind it and I ended up being extremely disappointed with it

So suffice to say I'm still wary of this...
No the fukk it wasn’t. A lot of people were lukewarm on Horizon. This shyt here is unprecedented. I would say Zelda too, but a lot of those people already loved Zelda that reviewed it. GOW got people who didn’t like the series, people that thought they were tired of it, people that were skeptical & those who thought they really ain’t have no interest in the game giving the game 9s & 10s

“The only reason it received a 10 is because I couldn’t give it a 11”:wow:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
No the fukk it wasn’t. A lot of people were lukewarm on Horizon. This shyt here is unprecedented. I would say Zelda too, but a lot of those people already loved Zelda that reviewed it. GOW got people who didn’t like the series, people that thought they were tired of it, people that were skeptical & those who thought they really ain’t have no interest in the game giving the game 9s & 10s

“The only reason it received a 10 is because I couldn’t give it a 11”:wow:

What about people like me who did like the GoW games and weren't tired of it...?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This game seems to be killing it on all fronts

Gameplay, story etc..... the talk of Kratos not being one dimensional anymore is fantastic and is a great evolution for the character. He had all this unfiltered rage and got his revenge and now struggles to keep the monster in him in check. Come Friday I am going to be waiting for the game to drop.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Horizon Zero Dawn got a similar amount of positivity and hype behind it and I ended up being extremely disappointed with it

What I found about Horizon was that it was an acquired taste. I initially thought I would hate it but absolutely loved the character of Alloy and her initial relationship with Rost especially while she was a child.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i did the same thing lol...flipped the ps4 on craigslist and now waiting for friday so i can get myself the ps4 pro with god of war bundle..

can't believe i was able to sell my ps4 :mjlol: it was close to dying too :mjlol:
we came up breh i started horizon last night its dope as hell very story focused i just became a seeker i guess this is kinda where they just set u free ? not really used to the combat yet mainly cuz of the controls and ive been on xbox so long

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
we came up breh i started horizon last night its dope as hell very story focused i just became a seeker i guess this is kinda where they just set u free ? not really used to the combat yet mainly cuz of the controls and ive been on xbox so long

:youngsabo: You might as well bury that xbox in your backyard now fam...:mjlol:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
What about people like me who did like the GoW games and weren't tired of it...?
exactly, i wonder how many of these reviewers feel that slowing down the pace was good because theyre trash

after seeing this shyt

i wonder what he'd give God of war 3 and what he gave this game cause no way in hell would he make it passed Poseidon even on the easiest difficulty :snoop:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Why are you lying :mjlol:

HZD has a 89 on Meta

The last PS game with this high of a score is TLOU