God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I'm bout to run the first GoW back to refresh my memory for the 2nd one. I'm so hyped for this mf
Just like HZD this game has aged like fine wine and it will remind u why it won so many GOTY awards and 10/10 scores...am like 3/4 through the story on my second playthrough and man:wow:

I also think I've completed more side quest in this run than before 😂

P.s am on the PS5 version so the 60fps are great

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ok. Just finished the third baldur fight from the first one.

I legit forgot all of this. Glad I’m running it back.

All the stuff about Tyr was long forgotten as well.

You did the Valkyries and Realm Tears too or are you gonna skip that? I beat them and Im trying to level up my gear as much as possible but the grinding in the maze section is making me want to put this down and just wait on Ragnarok

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
You did the Valkyries and Realm Tears too or are you gonna skip that? I beat them and Im trying to level up my gear as much as possible but the grinding in the maze section is making me want to put this down and just wait on Ragnarok
Nah I did all that on my first run through.

Don’t wanna burn my self out before Ragnarok drop, really just wanted to remember wtf happened story wise

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

Just got done with maize rerun

A good hint because that shyt was annoying was keep backing out til they give you the wulvers can run thru the maze easy

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Just got done with maize rerun

A good hint because that shyt was annoying was keep backing out til they give you the wulvers can run thru the maze easy

Haha thats hilarious cause I fukking HATE fighting the wulvers, you get too carried away comboing and the red one will get all up in your ass :dame:

But theyre still light work. Most annoying mfers in that maze are those stupid poison Tatzelwurms in any group that has a tankie enemy in it (ogres, heavy draugrs, red wulvers) Lord have mercy :pacspit:

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Wulvers aren't easy the fukk?? Especially with those damn witches that's the worst combination in the game! :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

I had one when it was just them and worm dogs

Them witches was annoying as fukk soon as they give me them I just back out