God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Readily? :unsure:

But they said they are significantly ramping up production for the holidays this year. They are shipping 15.3M from now until March
With the amount of hype GoW garners, the benefits of the console being on shelves is huge. There's plenty of people who may get FOMO after all the content that starts dropping from this release and go cop the game and system off the strength.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
With the amount of hype GoW garners, the benefits of the console being on shelves is huge. There's plenty of people who may get FOMO after all the content that starts dropping from this release and go cop the game and system off the strength.

Yeah, I don’t think they will let GoWR fail. They know people aren’t buying as many full priced games on PS4 at this point either, so I do think they probably took a hit to get more PS5s into production next quarter.

People are saying they’ve been seeing them at Best Buy and Target lately

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When this shyt coming to PC?

in-theyear2000-sing.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't give in to the hype if you want to avoid being disappointed

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was disappointed with the last 1. Not enough epic bosses.

yet, the best story in the franchise and one of the best in gaming, period. Different people have different expectations

lack of bosses and enemies sucked but it doesn't take away from how good the rest of the game is. Just like it didn't in BOTW for me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yet, the best story in the franchise and one of the best in gaming, period. Different people have different expectations

lack of bosses and enemies sucked but it doesn't take away from how good the rest of the game is. Just like it didn't in BOTW for me.
I don't play video games to watch movies.

I need gameplay variety and the lack of bosses and the abundance of mini bosses that turned into pallette swpad reminded me of everything I hate about modern gaming.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ut it's obvious this one will have more story bosses.

Yeah, i mean if thats someones biggest worry than they straight. It happened with GoW to GOW2 also. 2nd game got way more bosses and enemies and just all around more epic fights in general. Thats the basic trajectory for a game series, first one innovates and does something different, the next one refines it and builds on it.

They didn’t spend 5 years to give us more trolls. My hope is that the story throws a lot of curve balls and gives a satisfying conclusion since this is the lat Norse game. People will weigh the quality of this game by its story first and foremost. It needs to do something off the wall and get people mad

Say what you want about The Last of us 2 but i need that divisiveness. I want people fighting over this shyt

2Q0v.gif