God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The writing in this game is :mjlol: :wow:

Going to have to play through it again cause a lot of the dialog is actually depended on how you play...

In the Alfheim quest with Tyr, he was saying we need to go up to the top but I dropped off a ledge to do a nordic chest puzzle... and Tyr actually started talking about it :mjlol:

Tyr: Kratos :dahell: What are you doing down there? We need to go up toward the light

Kratos: :beli:

Atreus : We like to be thorough and search our surroundings :steviej:

Mimir: Yeah Kratos likes to loot everything everywhere all the time :pachaha:

Kratos: scoops out Idunn apple:beli:

Tyr: wait you guys really be opening these chest:dahell:. These things were locked with all types of Aesir magic and you guys really be solving these puzzles to open them. What's even in them. :dahell:

Whole exchange caught me off guard :mjlol:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Oh shyt..!:gladbron:

The writing in this game is so fukking spectacular. It got me tearing up on these little side character story arcs

Kratos letting Brok bless the spear after finding out he doesn’t have a soul :mjcry:

When did kratos become such a good guy?

Also…

It’s weird that Kratos has never had a spear before considering that the main weapon Spartans use. This feels right :wow:

He had one in some of the old games

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ironically I just started the first atreus solo mission…it’s ok so far…his movement/combat doesn’t feel as stiff as kratos’

I got done the second one. After that one I wonder if you might feel the same way I do.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I'm on chapter 8 and this fool Odin had me with a perpetual mix of :mjlol: and :leostare: gotta say I did not expecting this depiction of him :russ: but it makes all the sense in the world if I think about it.

You know whats crazy I didnt like it at first cause he sounds like a Jewish New York Mob boss but thinking about it, he's basically the God of Tricksters while Loki is the Trickster God, they have to be in opposition but related... thats why hes interested in Atreus. Odin got schemes and plans on deck, you cant trust a damn thing he says at face value and Im actually appreciating how manipulative he is now. Mimir was right