God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought this shyt came out Friday :gladbron: not gonna be able to fw it tonight, but I’m so hype I might wake up early to get some in before work:banderas: thought I had two more days of fighting spoilers

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Game went from coming in today and now stuck 2 miles away from me to Bestbuy having to send another copy and coming tomorrow :pacspit:I am gonna be done with them after this. They always mess up every time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game went from coming in today and now stuck 2 miles away from me to Bestbuy having to send another copy and coming tomorrow :pacspit:I am gonna be done with them after this. They always mess up every time

Brother (mimir voice) if you don’t drive down to bestbuy and get your game :dahell:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Brother (mimir voice) if you don’t drive down to bestbuy and get your game :dahell:
I had it shipped, it is stuck at a fedex shipping center 2 miles away. They told me Bestbuy did not add the apartment #, and BB should call them to fix it. BB telling me they can't call because they are not allowed:skip:. I cant do anything if BB doesn't call Fedex, and they rather send another copy than fix this issue lol.

This is like the 10th time I had an issue with them having some fukkery. I am just gonna be team Amazon or Target full time now.:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I had it shipped, it is stuck at a fedex shipping center 2 miles away. They told me Bestbuy did not add the apartment #, and BB should call them to fix it. BB telling me they can't call because they are not allowed:skip:. I cant do anything if BB doesn't call Fedex, and they rather send another copy than fix this issue lol.

This is like the 10th time I had an issue with them having some fukkery. I am just gonna be team Amazon or Target full time now.:francis:

Its the collectors edition?