God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So we playing on GMGOW out the gate? I want to but something is telling me that's a bad idea.
giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

In celebration of the release of God of War Ragnarök Santa Monica Studio donates $100,000 to Black Girls Code​

Today, Santa Monica Studio is happy to announce a donation of $100,000 to Black Girls Code. We're excited to support Sony Interactive Entertainment's Social Justice Fund portfolio as we continue our collective effort to drive change – locally, nationally, and globally.

As part of Sony Group $100 million Global Social Justice Fund, which was established in 2020, SIE has contributed $11 million through the Social Justice Initiative and our PlayStation Career Pathways Program, supporting organizations and initiatives focused on improving diversity and representation in the video game industry.

Black Girls Code builds pathways for young Women of Color to embrace the current tech marketplace as builders and creators by introducing them to skills in computer programming and technology. The organization is devoted to showing the world that Black girls can code and do so much more. Black Girls Code is committed to creating stronger economies and more equitable societies—ultimately realizing the true potential of democracy through diversity and inclusion.

Black Girls Code is one of the many nonprofit organizations SIE supports whose efforts are focused on strengthening educational and career opportunities for historically disadvantaged communities. This is just another step as we'll continue our efforts to make Sony Interactive Entertainment and the video game industry more diverse, inclusive, and accessible.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I tell myself I'm going to wait but I know I'm going to be copping on Thursday like a fiend.