God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
When one of you PS4 poverty brehs get a copy let me know and review it. I've been looking for a PS5 for two years and still have about 60 unplayed games so fukk it.

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think those who ordered a collector’s edition will be emailed a digital code? Bandai Namco did this for Elden Ring.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Was playing the HD Collection and I'm gonna finish 2018 version, as well as getting a PS5 soon.

Maybe I should buy this one early to say: "I own God Of War Ragnarok :mjgrin:"

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You know, Im starting to feel some kind of way about Kratos having a whole family before the Norse saga and never even mentioning it to Atreus. Lil Broki has a deceased older sister grafted on his fathers skin and possibly a Demigod uncle still running around causing chaos. For all the father-son dynamic this part of the series leans on Kratos doesnt really trust Atreus at all. I dont even think breh knows specifically that Zeus is his grandfather, or wtf Greece even is :mjlol: and were probably not gonna explore that this time around either :mindblown:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You know, Im starting to feel some kind of way about Kratos having a whole family before the Norse saga and never even mentioning it to Atreus. Lil Broki has a deceased older sister grafted on his fathers skin and possibly a Demigod uncle still running around causing chaos. For all the father-son dynamic this part of the series leans on Kratos doesnt really trust Atreus at all. I dont even think breh knows specifically that Zeus is his grandfather, or wtf Greece even is :mjlol: and were probably not gonna explore that this time around either :mindblown:

I fully expect that to come up at some point in this game. From just the small trailers I’ve seen it looks like Kratos and Atreus bonded a lot over the past 4 years im sure Kratos told him more about Greece

Daps
tumblr_ntgq7hTIPk1rboeh5o1_500.gif

Me trying to dodge all the YouTube spoilers