God of War | PS4/ PC |

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
One of the games I lost my save progress on too breh. Should've just copped the pro outright, then transferred my shyt from the OG to the Pro, and THEN sold the OG for bread.
dmx.gif
:ohhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So let me ask something...
...You can't upload your saves to a flashdrive and tranfer them to another console?
Just in case I upgrade, soon.

you can and/or just manually upload all your saves to the cloud since the one you game on is the secondary console. I thought it automatically did that, but it only does that on the primary console. That's where I fukked up.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
you can and/or just manually upload all your saves to the cloud since the one you game on is the secondary console. I thought it automatically did that, but it only does that on the primary console. That's where I fukked up.
I tried that shyt and it told me that my console had to be the primary one, but I'll try again when I get to the crib.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I tried that shyt and it told me that my console had to be the primary one, but I'll try again when I get to the crib.

Even to transfer from console to console!! :damn:

But yeah, you can just go into your saves folder on the system and manually upload to the cloud. You can also do a external hard drive and copy everything (including game installs) to that external and then copy those contents from the external to your new ps4.
PS4: External HDD Support

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Even to transfer from console to console!! :damn:

But yeah, you can just go into your saves folder on the system and manually upload to the cloud. You can also do a external hard drive and copy everything (including game installs) to that external and then copy those contents from the external to your new ps4.
PS4: External HDD Support
Cool. Thanks, fam. I'll sub this for later.