God of War | PS4/ PC |

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I know man, I'm heated for real but didn't read the spoiler.

I think they're doing on purpose for real. They need to be BANNED.

By the way, doing a side mission. :damn: at the wolves come at us :damn:
I’m sayin man, why the hell I’m I seeing posts about stuff that happens at the end of the game. :gucci:
They beat the game and get excited about seeing something for the first time and wanna run in here and tell everyone else about it before they even get to see it for themselves. This game just came out, and we have a spoiler function, AND they could just make their own spoiler thread like they do in the film room.

Daps
I’m sayin man, why the hell I’m I seeing posts about stuff that happens at the end of the game. :gucci:
They beat the game and get excited about seeing something for the first time and wanna run in here and tell everyone else about it before they even get to see it for themselves. This game just came out, and we have a spoiler function, AND they could just make their own spoiler thread like they do in the film room.

I think we gotta start banning nikkas :demonic:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Yo ya'll are messed up as hell. :stopitslime:
We just not gonna use spoilers in here for real? :gucci:
I really gotta ignore the whole thread cause cats can't use basic functions on this forum.
Somebody make a spoiler thread so we can avoid this crap going forward.
My bad I thought everybody was done by now....

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, they should be banned for a month so they won't able to disuss with us on this forum so take that spoiler shyt to somewhere else.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Alright lets calm down everybody. The thing he posted wasn't the end of a game. In fact, what he posted already been spoiled pages back and discussed a couple of times throughout.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My bad I thought everybody was done by now....
Breh it says no spoilers in the thread title, and multiple people including myself, have been talking about how they are still working through their first play through of the game.
Hell @-DMP- was asking how much longer he had left in the game a few posts ago.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright lets calm down everybody. The thing he posted wasn't the end of a game. In fact, what he posted already been spoiled pages back and discussed a couple of times throughout.

It doesn't matter, should have put in the damn spoiler. Not everybody has copped on the release day, a week or a month, etc. Not everybody gonna play God of War all day, everyday, etc while they have a job, busy, something to do, etc. Just because he finished some missions it doesn't mean we also done too.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The thing @TheMaster posted was actually dope as hell and it would have been nice to experience that as a surprise as opposed to reading somebody else excited reaction about it.
Just make a separate thread for spoilers breh. It ain't that difficult.
If you're in here, make things as vague as possible and put things in spoilers breh.
I'm just sayin...let other people have the experience you had. That's all. I ain't tryna' be rude or pissy about it, it's just a video game at the end of the day.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It doesn't matter, should have put in the damn spoiler. Not everybody has copped on the release day, a week or a month, etc. Not everybody gonna play God of War all day, everyday, etc while they have a job, busy, something to do, etc. Just because he finished some missions it doesn't mean we also done too.
I bought the game day one, and I believe I'm only half way through it.
I only play about 2 hours at a time and haven't had time to play it every night either.
How long has this game been out? 2 or 3 weeks?
Dios mio my brehs. Let's just take it easy. I know the game is great but come on.
And AGAIN, someone can easily make a spoiler thread. That's 100% acceptable and is clearly necessary at this point. They do that all the time in the film room.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought the game day one, and I believe I'm only half way through it.
I only play about 2 hours at a time and haven't had time to play it every night either.
How long has this game been out? 2 or 3 weeks?
Dios mio my brehs. Let's just take it easy. I know the game is great but come on.
And AGAIN, someone can easily make a spoiler thread. That's 100% acceptable and is clearly necessary at this point. They do that all the time in the film room.

Exactly. Also, I likely to believe some of them is a troll with this shyt and did it on purpose. Dropped the spoilers then say, :troll: "My bad, I thought you just finished GOW".

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Exactly. Also, I likely to believe some of them is a troll with this shyt and did it on purpose. Dropped the spoilers then say, :troll: "My bad, I thought you just finished GOW".
Breh. I seen people in here even hinting Infinity War spoilers in this thread.
Cats really out here smug as hell with some kind of superiority complex because they seen something before someone else.
Chhhilllllll brehhhsssss. :skip: