Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thanks breh, I already saw the list, I want @Gizmo_Duck to answer the question

we-dont-care.gif

You in a stan thread

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Monster Hunter Rise has more players playing as of this post than the peak number of God of War players. What's the combined total of Monster Hunter players who bought the base game and base game + Deluxe DLC?
I swear sometimes this section is worst that TLC with the stanning that goes on here. As for the topic, I might cop GoW at some point but not soon. Currently playing Rise and probably will be playing that until the D2 ladder starts. Not really a huge GoW fan but this one looks pretty good.

Daps
I swear sometimes this section is worst that TLC with the stanning that goes on here. As for the topic, I might cop GoW at some point but not soon. Currently playing Rise and probably will be playing that until the D2 ladder starts. Not really a huge GoW fan but this one looks pretty good.

I'm :dead: at how the Sony Stan narrative went from "Sony will never put their games on PC!" to "Look at how much these PC ports that we claim to not care about sold guys!"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm :dead: at how the Sony Stan narrative went from "Sony will never put their games on PC!" to "Look at how much these PC ports that we claim to not care about sold guys!"

Just like how you xbots were clicking your heels when forza got a high metacritic and goty nominations after claiming you don’t care about that stuff

I guess we’re all liars :mjgrin:

9-B4-FB94-B-295-D-4325-8385-592-B8-DCFB6-BB.jpg

New narrative: exclusives matter, and sony has the games

Daps
Just like how you xbots were clicking your heels when forza got a high metacritic and goty nominations after claiming you don’t care about that stuff

I guess we’re all liars :mjgrin:

9-B4-FB94-B-295-D-4325-8385-592-B8-DCFB6-BB.jpg

New narrative: exclusives matter, and sony has the games

Show where I ever claimed I don't care about Forza Horizon

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Where did I say you claimed this?

I mean, I’m the one who made the thread, so if we’re talking general narratives then yes, just like sony stans change their narrative with the direction of the wind so do xbots.

For all of xbox one generation all we heard was exclusives don’t matter, sony stans only care about metacritic scores, GOTY awards, etc. then we saw this holiday how giddy yall were to have two exclusives getting high meta scores and goty nominations and everything else the xbox stans claimed they didn’t care about.

Daps
I mean, I’m the one who made the thread, so if we’re talking general narratives then yes, just like sony stans change their narrative with the direction of the wind so do xbots.

For all of xbox one generation all we heard was exclusives don’t matter, sony stans only care about metacritic scores, GOTY awards, etc. then we saw this holiday how giddy yall were to have two exclusives getting high meta scores and goty nominations and everything else the xbox stans claimed they didn’t care about.

Why are you talking about Xbox in a thread about PC games?