God I love my AirPods....

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My generation one Airpods are behaving like shyt. They don't really paid anymore and I regularly pull them out and one of them isn't charged or one drains 40% faster than the first. They are two years old now.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Got the pros a few days go

and while they sound much better the og airpods fit so much better. Pros fall out of my ears doing simple shyt where i didnt have issues with the originals.

tried all the earbuds on these things too, think im going to take them back

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps

and while they sound much better the og airpods fit so much better. Pros fall out of my ears doing simple shyt where i didnt have issues with the originals.

That’s what I’m afraid of. I got the 2nd gen regular pods and they fit pretty good. The pros will be on sale for Black Friday but I think I’ll keep the ones I got.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps

Damn breh. I wanted to get some with AppleCare.

I’ve tried Jabras etc and they all go to shyt after a month or two

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
That’s what I’m afraid of. I got the 2nd gen regular pods and they fit pretty good. The pros will be on sale for Black Friday but I think I’ll keep the ones I got.

Damn breh. I wanted to get some with AppleCare.

I’ve tried Jabari, etc and they all go to shyt after a month or two
Did some googles and im going to get some memory foam buds off of amazon, people say they fit better and help with the falling out

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I actually saw some middle aged dude with those today..lol. I was rocking my QC 35 II...I was just laughing at the situation.

Bose QC 35 II? How are those breh? :ohhh: I’ve been eying them for more than a year now. How’s the sound when you play music and watch movies/videos? How good are the acoustics, surround sound, and most importantly, the bass? Do your music sound like a whole movie when you play it in the QC? Are they on par or better than the Beats Studio3 Wireless? How’s the NC?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bose QC 35 II? How are those breh? :ohhh: I’ve been eying them for more than a year now. How’s the sound when you play music and watch movies/videos? How good are the acoustics, surround sound, and most importantly, the bass? Do your music sound like a whole movie when you play it in the QC? Are they on par or better than the Beats Studio3 Wireless? How’s the NC?
Haven't worn them in awhile since I use the Bose 700s now but yeah the noise cancelation is good and the sound is very clear. Super comfortable light ear pads...

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

This is the most factual post in the thread. I own both and use the AirPods more cause the pros constantly fall out of my ears. Damn shame.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't have that Apple ear shape, so I never trusted that traditional fit since Earpods, even tho ppl said they improved on the Airpods. The Pros fit me perfectly, but they get practically 0 burn now :francis: spatial audio was a nice upgrade tho

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
I went out and bought some Pixel buds 2 or the pixel buds ( 2020 version).
decent sound and got a lot more bass witht the firmware update . they fit snug in the ear.
i like them so far

basically got it for the real time transalation function- will try it out whenever i get to travel again