God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

Daps
If your leadership and locker room is strong enough none of that would matter... Let's not act like there weren't some of these same issues with Santonio and Sanchez before Tebow was even introduced...

Yep. This team is just chock full of losers.

All they do is run their mouths, that's what the coach told them to do from day one with his frat house mentality.

All these dudes want to talk shyt about Tebow but they're 3-6 and been blown out on numerous occasions.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yep. This team is just chock full of losers.

All they do is run their mouths, that's what the coach told them to do from day one with his frat house mentality.

All these dudes want to talk shyt about Tebow but they're 3-6 and been blown out on numerous occasions.
You're a closet Jets fan.

NYC Rebel

Daps
On the real....I'm going to get up with the guys seated around me at the game.

I'll see if they're down to rock some brown paper bags with me in our section.

Time to embarrass this organization on national TV. Time to shame them.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Man please. shyt starts from the top on down. Woody pushed Tebow onto the team. It was easy to see that the Broncos saw the writing on the wall, hearing how Broncos players behind the scenes were sick of the Tebow-mania which they felt they got credit for....and Elway was wise enough to be the leader and ship him out.

Now dumb ass Woody passed that load onto an already fukked up team. :heh:

My point is I don't think Tebow has anything to do with the unprofessionalism, back biting and anonymous quotes...It was happening before he even got to town...

And I'm not sure they still aren't 3-6 if Tebow was still in Denver or sitting on a couch in Duvall County somewhere....

Sanchez still would have nobody to throw to, the best corner in the game would still be on IR and Shonn Greene would still be Shonn Greene...

NYC Rebel

Daps
My point is I don't think Tebow has anything to do with the unprofessionalism, back biting and anonymous quotes...It was happening before he even got to town...

And I'm not sure they still aren't 3-6 if Tebow was still in Denver or sitting on a couch in Duvall County somewhere....

Sanchez still would have nobody to throw to, the best corner in the game would still be on IR and Shonn Greene would still be Shonn Greene...

Well I'm focusing on your comment saying "If your leadership and locker room is strong enough none of that would matter..."

The Broncos players were clowning Tebow and some voice displeasure at him getting so much props for what they were doing. Leadership and your locker room being strong wasn't preventing niqqas from having egos and giving props to guys who truly earn it on the field. Elway saw the writing on the wall and got him out of there to keep his locker room in tact. Von Miller months later mocked Tebow doing the "tebow" sack dance.

I saw this BS coming a mile away. And in a locker room as frayed as the Jets, it was a recipe for disaster.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If your leadership and locker room is strong enough none of that would matter... Let's not act like there weren't some of these same issues with Santonio and Sanchez before Tebow was even introduced...

The leadership void was exposed last year. The locker room was in disarray last year. Why bring Tebow in?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Well I'm focusing on your comment saying "If your leadership and locker room is strong enough none of that would matter..."

The Broncos players were clowning Tebow and some voice displeasure at him getting so much props for what they were doing. Leadership and your locker room being strong wasn't preventing niqqas from having egos and giving props to guys who truly earn it on the field. Elway saw the writing on the wall and got him out of there to keep his locker room in tact. Von Miller months later mocked Tebow doing the "tebow" sack dance.I saw this BS coming a mile away. And in a locker room as frayed as the Jets, it was a recipe for disaster.

Interesting... I wonder if Von Miller has any problem with Peyton being lauded as the savior and a MVP candidate when he's having a better year sack wise than he did last year??? Still don't see this Broncos defense getting the props and respect they feel they deserve....

And this is all true.. But whatever displeasure, ego or jealousy they might have had in Denver it never affected performance...And if you aren't playing like losers, you never have any reason to take pot shots in the media...

Either way the Tebow situation in Denver is different than NY because he's taking less than 10% of the snaps...They are just using him as a punching bad and scape goat for their failures and frustrations...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The leadership void was exposed last year. The locker room was in disarray last year. Why bring Tebow in?

This is a question that seriously needs to be answered. I'm not a Tebow fan, but they way they've used him has been borderline disrespectful. You have to wonder why, apart from causing a media storm, they got this dude in the first place :why:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Interesting... I wonder if Von Miller has any problem with Peyton being lauded as the savior and a MVP candidate when he's having a better year sack wise than he did last year??? Still don't see this Broncos defense getting the props and respect they feel they deserve....

And this is all true.. But whatever displeasure, ego or jealousy they might have had in Denver it never affected performance...And if you aren't playing like losers, you never have any reason to take pot shots in the media...

Either way the Tebow situation in Denver is different than NY because he's taking less than 10% of the snaps...They are just using him as a punching bad and scape goat for their failures and frustrations...

I doubt that Miller is upset seeing how Manning is earning it on the field. Tebow didn't. It was the defense in particular that was angry knowing they were the ones holding the door open for 3 quarters only for Tebow to walk in. It was the defensive players that were angry. They can't feel that way about Manning when they're winning games when theyr'e not playing well.

Elway knew it would be an ongoing problem and traded him. After hearing the Broncos anonymous players make their statements, I realized what Elway did made complete sense because he foresaw a problem in the locker room, especially if they weren't winning games.

It's not rocket science.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The Tebow move was idiotic on every level imaginable but he's far from the problem. Starts at the top, Tannenbaum, Rex and the starting QB being one of the worst starters in league history.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I doubt that Miller is upset seeing how Manning is earning it on the field. Tebow didn't. It was the defense in particular that was angry knowing they were the ones holding the door open for 3 quarters only for Tebow to walk in. It was the defensive players that were angry. They can't feel that way about Manning when they're winning games when theyr'e not playing well.

Elway knew it would be an ongoing problem and traded him. After hearing the Broncos anonymous players make their statements, I realized what Elway did made complete sense because he foresaw a problem in the locker room, especially if they weren't winning games.

It's not rocket science.

What's funny is the Tebow zealots on the board wanted the Broncos to build around Tebow rather than go out there and get a legit QB. Only an idiot couldn't foresee a problem with a QB who completes 6 passes a game.

Now he's the Jets problem.

I don't even know when yall will get on the right track cuz your owner's an idiot.