God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I mean in general . I said in the other thread they made no attempt to upgrade rb position ( the law firm and benson were out there) yet they want to run ground and pound , they had manningham , moss , Lloyd out there to pair with Holmes he needs help z, hills a rookie who may be good don't know yet :upsetfavre: defensive draft picks not living up to their draft position or not even getting playing time.
While the giants drafting guys that make impacts right away

Band aids to a bullet wound. It doesn't help the team in the short or long term.

And I still don't get your boner for Manningham on this team.

As for Lloyd, the only way the Jets were ever gonna get Lloyd was to hire Josh McDaniels and NE was way ahead on that.

If you wanna slam the drafting, slam the drafting. If you wanna criticize the players already here, ok. None of your changes involve changing the QB and without that, none of your changes matter.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Band aids to a bullet wound. It doesn't help the team in the short or long term.

And I still don't get your boner for Manningham on this team.

As for Lloyd, the only way the Jets were ever gonna get Lloyd was to hire Josh McDaniels and NE was way ahead on that.

If you wanna slam the drafting, slam the drafting. If you wanna criticize the players already here, ok. None of your changes involve changing the QB and without that, none of your changes matter.

Do you really think Sanchez is that bad?? I think it's the coaching too not all on him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tannenbaum got to go....Revis is only pick that I can think of that amounted to anything maybe Keller (not real high on him, might just be QB) and Kerley too (jury still out)

Linemen drafting on both sides of the ball has been ass (not including Coples rook)

Team does not have bright future.

OFF Line benefited as "sum of parts rather than individual pieces" What I mean by that is that when the O Line was at their best they worked well as a unit (not saying that didnt have individual talent) but with the looks of Brick and Mangold lately, I feel alot of their success was due to Faneca (Woody was also very solid). He was a immense part of the not only the lines success but also Bricks and Mangolds success as well. This is not news to Jets fans but just something I was thinkin about today.

This is just the beginning of their issues. Seemed to mortage the future over the last few years without replacing agin vets.

Future does not appear bright, havin my doubts with Rex and esp the Front office and OWNER. If we wanna get things really righted I feel thats we will have to endure a few losing seasons (hopefully only a few) but I just dont see situation improving without major gutting.

Daps
This is just the beginning of their issues. Seemed to mortage the future over the last few years without replacing agin vets.

Problem is the fanbase didn't seem too mind too much when they were trading up for Sanchez and trading picks for Holmes, Edwards and Cromartie.

A blind man could have seen this coming, every move was a splash for now type of move

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Problem is the fanbase didn't seem too mind too much when they were trading up for Sanchez and trading picks for Holmes, Edwards and Cromartie.

A blind man could have seen this coming, every move was a splash for now type of move

:what: man stfu who are these fans?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I somewhat agree with this ,they havent hit with the draft, though.....4 picks in 07 (even though they got Revis) gave up their 2nd rd (63) and 3rd(89) for David Harris (while good) was that trade of good value lookin back.

08 draft was complete ass minus Keller, traded away 3rd 4th 5th for Favre and Jenkins (who only had one season plus change of productivity)but had some pretty nice signings in Pace, Woody, Richardson and esp Faneca

09 now famous Fez Draft and gave up a 3rd 4th and 7th for Shonn Green.....great Lito Shepard trade, bart scott (ok can live with this)

10 draft has been garbage

11 and 12 too early but Ellis and Wilkerson havent really impressed

No real pas rush threat since Abraham (Ellis I considered a really solid end in both pass and run)
Safetys have been trash lately (we will see bout Landry)
DLine will solid at times can get really no pressure with 4 (god damn gholsten and Dewayne)

Brick while solid never really lived up to his top pick billing in my mind ( i guess I had high standards though hopin he be ogden pace or jones or even willie anderson)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Jets deny unsold-ticket report - Jets Blog - ESPN New York

The Jets denied an NFL Network report Sunday morning that said 12,000 tickets for Monday night's game were unsold as of Friday. A Jets spokesman said the game against the Texans will be televised locally, along with the remaining five home games.

In essence, the team reiterated what owner Woody Johnson said in the preseason. He made a Joe Namath-like guarantee, claiming no home games would be blacked out.

The Jets won't comment on specific numbers regarding ticket sales. They also won't say whether Johnson had to buy remaining tickets for Monday night to satisfy the blackout rules, although it appears he didn't in this case.

This will be an ongoing story if the Jets (2-2) continue to struggle. It's already fueling speculation that it could hasten the promotion of Tim Tebow, who probably would put a few more fannies in the seats.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I expect to see Namath back under center before seasons end if the ticket woes continue

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Jeremy Kerley is going to be nice....

Dude shook the shyt out of Jonathan Joseph.... :ohlawd:

A48aXtpCAAARwuP.jpg:large

1. At the line

A48a-byCUAAzXOd.jpg:large

2. Pictures don't do this justice. Dude shook this dude to the ground

A48blsCCUAA3jne.jpg:large

3. Joseph still on the ground. This dude Kerley is going to be NICEEEEE.

I'm actually happy with Kerley and Hill. That's why I dont want TO, Chad or anyone else here. Let them get their reps.