God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
It's not fair that a team like Carolina has two quality running backs that they don't even utilize regularly, meanwhile we're trying to run teams to death every game with HIM

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wilkerson is doing a good job, just need coples to step up.

I believe we can against the 49ers, what y'all think ?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Wilkerson is doing a good job, just need coples to step up.

I believe we can against the 49ers, what y'all think ?

Wilkerson has been beasting on everything outside of pass rushing.

I don't understand how they haven't been giving Coples any major run. They cut Dixon so maybe this week he's in.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Wilkerson has been beasting on everything outside of pass rushing.

I don't understand how they haven't been giving Coples any major run. They cut Dixon so maybe this week he's in.

this is what annoys me about the team. They let Rex take his defensive guys high in the draft....but yet we see Marcus JAG Dixon out there playing over Coples...Dixon has been cut twice in 3 weeks. And at the same time we have the worst skill position players in the league. If we're going to build through the defense first I do NOT want to see Eric SMith on the field.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
this is what annoys me about the team. They let Rex take his defensive guys high in the draft....but yet we see Marcus JAG Dixon out there playing over Coples...Dixon has been cut twice in 3 weeks. And at the same time we have the worst skill position players in the league. If we're going to build through the defense first I do NOT want to see Eric SMith on the field.
tumblr_magotrFXiU1r8we7o.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see Sanchez pissing himself tbh

I think Sanchez will hold up, he's looking better in the pocket, and not as scared as usual, plus we been doing it with Hill who has no catches in two weeks, no keller, and no running game.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I think Sanchez will hold up, he's looking better in the pocket, and not as scared as usual, plus we been doing it with Hill who has no catches in two weeks, no keller, and no running game.

This. Maybe it's the weight he put on in the offseason, but he's looking more poised and confident in the pocket with the exceptions of a few incidents. It may be close, but a win against SF is possible.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
Jets now confirm my report that they have signed RB Jonathan Grimes off the Texans practice squad. #nyj

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
In an effort to bolster their secondary, I've been told the Jets will bring in free agent cornerback Chris Carr for a tryout this week #nyj