God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Dont Think Saying Someone Looked "Moss-esque" Is The Same As Saying They're The Next Randy Moss lol

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No one is calling him Moss.....but he's a great athlete making catches like him.

Watching Hill practice, he's one of those players that drops the easy ones but makes spectacular catches. He's strong as hell too.

Yeah......I said it after watching him.

:win:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Salute :cheers: to my jet brethren. let's see what kind of fukkery does the media come up with

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Well I just recovered from my hangover...or maybe I'm still drunk. Today was real right? Like I wasn't hallucinating and we really did the damn thing today..:whew:

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So whos noticing that Landry is straight killing mother fukkers out there??

Put out Jonathon Stewart in preseason...he hurt someone before that as well...now he takes out Fred Jackson??

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Best D coming out the AFC East is in New England....:smugfavre:

...It's not, but I have not seen a D since 2008 so whatever, I am champion it. :manny:

Once again Pats/Jets for the AFC east. From what I have seen you guys looked good, so it is on... :rambo:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Best D coming out the AFC East is in New England....:smugfavre:

...It's not, but I have not seen a D since 2008 so whatever, I am champion it. :manny:

Once again Pats/Jets for the AFC east. From what I have seen you guys looked good, so it is on... :rambo:

Nah. The Jets missed Pioha and the lead was so big, they got sloppy.

Don't let the yards fool you. The Jets D is the best in the East. Not even a contest in that department.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Nah. The Jets missed Pioha and the lead was so big, they got sloppy.

Don't let the yards fool you. The Jets D is the best in the East. Not even a contest in that department.

Nah,nah Reb, Jets D is the Best in the East for sure. Just making jokes, being sarcastic. As a Pats fan, I have not seen any type of D from the Pats in a while. I am happy with our front 7, and the Pats D in general today. We got off the field in this thing called 3 and out's... lol. Still not even close to the Jets D(You guys have this fabled secondary, what is that?).

The Pats secondary is still garbage tho. Sanchez is going to light it up againts us...:sadbron:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Araña;1435840 said:
Salute :cheers: to my jet brethren. let's see what kind of fukkery does the media come up with

front091012.jpg

:troll: