God damn that SZA Saturn track is some soulful depressing shyt

Daps
That's always been her MO...she can put it down on a track any time but her lyrics are RnB emo :mjcry:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
There’s no soul but we lack soul in our community. Generation of individuals who lack fulfillment outside social media likes.

As much as I criticize the church I do think many of the younger adults could’ve benefited from being in a positive soulful environment with other black people on a regular basis.

But that’s just me I guess.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
There’s no soul but we lack soul in our community. Generation of individuals who lack fulfillment outside social media likes.

As much as I criticize the church I do think many of the younger adults could’ve benefited from being in a positive soulful environment with other black people on a regular basis.

Great post

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

This.....

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Bird babble

She chooses shytty dudes, knowing that they are shytty(she's said such in multiple songs), then wants to play the suicidal victim card when said shytty dude does shytty things

She has a good ear for making songs but her lyrics are usually utter garbage

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Church has changed. It teaches prosperity and not accountability.

Everyone is supposed to be rich and thriving.