God Damn. Chick frm Bad Girls Club beats two girls @ The Same Damn Time.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohmy::wtf::krs::huhldup::snoop::gladbron::to:

DAMMMMMM!!! wtf yo i actually know that chick rima...shes friends with my people from chicago that live down here in miami.

that chick is right but shes wild.....last time i saw her was summer of last year didnt know she came up like that...props.

You really giving her ratchet ass props for going on a show where she's either shaking her ass while taking off her close or getting her ass beat by another roommate while she has a young son at home? Thats not no damn come up.

And lets not even mention this dirty wench walking around in a bikini looking 3 months pregnant. Lol.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
You really giving her ratchet ass props for going on a show where she's either shaking her ass while taking off her close or getting her ass beat by another roommate while she has a young son at home? Thats not no damn come up.

And lets not even mention this dirty wench walking around in a bikini looking 3 months pregnant. Lol.

And the fact that she'd rather be in that house making a god damn fool of herself instead of being home with her son :smh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
what happened afterwards? Did they all jump her?

Basically she busted Fallen's nose and the fat white girl julie went after her(but got bombarded by security), she left that night :russ:

I can't wait for the reunion, when the real fukkery starts. :steviej:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
it always made me laugh when nikkas gave me the :usure: face when i said i watched this with my girl... there is literally a full on fight every single episode... shyt is the female ufc...

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
If i was Mehgan and i was sitting in the chair i woulda start laughing at em while the other people was holding em back. Getting yo ass whooped plus u bleeding while getting laughed at, she woulda felt like exploding

:russ:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Damn. What happened to shows like a different world and living single. I would like to see one show put minority women in a positive light. We need to balance out this fukkery

Single Ladies :troll:

:obama: Why yes.....Yes she is.

:usure: How else would she be able to afford them $500 weaves every 2 months?

lmao....bytch need to find somebody to wax them eyebrows though :russ:

cuz mamas brows be layed like drake hunty