I had a good time while I was here:manny:

giphy.gif

*I'm not religious tho so I'm good

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nikka says he was serious about all the shyt he told you not to do in the holy books. Now he’s come to collect and whoever was fukking around is going to hell:demonic:

If you’ve done any one of these your bid is at least a month in the pit of fire/whatever you believe hell is. And the time increases with the more you’ve sins you’ve committed. Ain’t no begging for forgiveness and repeating the same sins. That time is over.

Premarital sex :ufdup:

Excessive alcohol/drugs:ufdup:

Greed:ufdup:

Contempt for others:ufdup:

Homosexuality :ufdup:

Profanity :ufdup:

How many of y’all are gonna make it :sas2:

Oh and if you’re not religious, god says you good. Don’t worry about it cause you not a hypocrite :win:
Where does holier than thou douchebaggery land on your list of unholy sins OP?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Interesting... tell me more about what you believe hell is? Is this from scriptures? Kind of sounds satanic/depressing tbh
My ancestors are older than any written language and my answers come from them. There is no belief. There is or is not. Anything that challenge your view would sound like an enemy.

If you don't wish to have an actual discourse and only wish to for an echo chamber I'll take my leave.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
The same thing that determines for everyone else. :heh:

What questions are you asking? Are they Christian?
To all the main religions aka Judaism, Christianity, Islam. All believe that if you commit the sins in op you are a bad person and hell awaits

invalid

Banned
Daps
To all the main religions aka Judaism, Christianity, Islam. All believe that if you commit the sins in op you are a bad person and hell awaits

Christianity teaches everyone is born in sin and that the consequences of being born in sin is death. Has nothing to do with whatever works you are going to do in your life.

However, there is grace, which is a gift from God. That grace is what saves you, not any works that you do or not do.

However, there is evidence of that saving grace in the fruits that you produce. You know a person for whom God indwells if the person exhibits love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

A person who claims to know God and the redemptive work of Christ but does not exhibit the fruits of his Spirit, the Spirit that should indwell in him, I would say, does not know God. Hopefully that answers your question about Hitler, Stalin, Presidents, and Racists.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Christianity teaches everyone is born in sin and that the consequences of being born in sin is death. Has nothing to do with whatever works you are going to do in your life.

However, there is grace, which is a gift from God. That grace is what saves you, not any works that you do or not do.

However, there is evidence of that saving grace in the fruits that you produce. You know a person for whom God indwells if the person exhibits love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. A person who claims to know God and the redemptive work of Christ but does not exhibit the fruits of his Spirit, the Spirit that should indwell in him, I would say, does not know God. Hopefully that answers your question about Hitler, Stalin, Presidents, and Racists.
Not really tbh. What are the fruits of god?

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'd tell the so called god of Israel I am unmoved. Heaven can wait. And go on my way