God comes down from heaven and makes shyt real

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
The nikka says he was serious about all the shyt he told you not to do in the holy books. Now he’s come to collect and whoever was fukking around is going to hell:demonic:

If you’ve done any one of these your bid is at least a month in the pit of fire/whatever you believe hell is. And the time increases with the more you’ve sins you’ve committed. Ain’t no begging for forgiveness and repeating the same sins. That time is over.

Premarital sex :ufdup:

Excessive alcohol/drugs:ufdup:

Greed:ufdup:

Contempt for others:ufdup:

Homosexuality :ufdup:

Profanity :ufdup:

How many of y’all are gonna make it :sas2:

Oh and if you’re not religious, god says you good. Don’t worry about it cause you not a hypocrite :win:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Well then, see y'all there
Lbi4rcE.png

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Funny how whenever “judgment” topics come up, we always pinpoint the same ones :patrice:

No one ever mentions gluttony, false idolatry, blasphemy etc...

People love focusing on the actions of others like premarital sex, but the Bible mentions “judge not let ye be judged” and counts all sins equal.

That being said I’d probably tell God I live in a world where babies get parasites and cancer and sometimes die in the womb, people who look like me get choked to death on camera with no penalty to the murderers, where any second a volcano called “Yellowstone” could erupt and decimate the country (or any other natural disaster for that matter :francis:) and bags of chips cost more now than when I was a kid and are half filled :stopitslime:

I’m already in hell :usure:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The nikka says he was serious about all the shyt he told you not to do in the holy books. Now he’s come to collect and whoever was fukking around is going to hell:demonic:

If you’ve done any one of these your bid is at least a month in the pit of fire/whatever you believe hell is. And the time increases with the more you’ve sins you’ve committed. Ain’t no begging for forgiveness and repeating the same sins. That time is over.

Premarital sex :ufdup:

Excessive alcohol/drugs:ufdup:

Greed:ufdup:

Contempt for others:ufdup:

Homosexuality :ufdup:

Profanity :ufdup:

How many of y’all are gonna make it :sas2:

Oh and if you’re not religious, god says you good. Don’t worry about it cause you not a hypocrite :win:

I'm not religious so I am good money

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
i'll know shyt's real after white people are judged.
the wicked shyt theyve done should give them
the V.I.P treatment in the punishment line.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

I agree, need a window seat in heaven to see all the past US presidents burning in that fire along with racists of all races... oh what a sight that will be :ohlawd:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Funny how whenever “judgment” topics come up, we always pinpoint the same ones :patrice:

No one ever mentions gluttony, false idolatry, blasphemy etc...

People love focusing on the actions of others like premarital sex, but the Bible mentions “judge not let ye be judged” and counts all sins equal.

That being said I’d probably tell God I live in a world where babies get parasites and cancer and sometimes die in the womb, people who look like me get choked to death on camera with no penalty to the murderers, where any second a volcano called “Yellowstone” could erupt and decimate the country (or any other natural disaster for that matter :francis:) and bags of chips cost more now than when I was a kid and are half filled :stopitslime:

I’m already in hell :usure:
Gluttony is too easy, that’s pretty much everyone on this planet who has access to food. Idolatry and blasphemy they don’t got no chance :childplease:

Worshipping statues/false gods means you in the pit... forever:demonic:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t did shyt compared to these people in history

I’m good:myman:

Gods Grace gon save nikkas though real shyt:ohlawd:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t did shyt compared to these people in history

I’m good:myman:

Gods Grace gon save nikkas though real shyt:ohlawd:
Oh, they burning in hell forever, but if you’re guilty of any of the above you doing at least a month. Can you withstand that? Burning in a fire till you disintegrate then having your body reformed just to go through it all again... :wow:

You gonna change your life before it’s too late?