GOAT THOT CAR: Grand Am, 626, Galant, Contour, Stratus, Neon, Corolla, Sebring, Focus, Taurus

Pick Your Top 3 THOT Cars of All-Time

• Total voters

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had that grand am green coupe so inwas a male thot i guess thats why the hoes knew what they was getting with me. i remember walkin this chick from class to her car and trying to muster up a way chill with her later and we walk pass this blue beat up neon and she like "here i am" i was

:ohhh:

So u want to study at your place or mines? I got some henny and wine if u like

:shaq:

Edit*

You gotta add civics and the old acura RSX. All the white college hoes had them in NY

All Star
Daps
No Honda Accord?
giphy.gif

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Come the fukk on!!! This list is rigged!! These are either cars that I wanted (cause they were in my price range :manny:) or that I drove...( drive a taurus for a lil bit) and I am not a thot.

and the ones I haven't wanted or driven i know chicks who do :sadbron: I cant speak for them

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
He cheated with multiple women for the first 3 years. I got fed up and cheated with ONE person.

We didn't get married for another 3 years so I didn't trick him into doing anything...
So, you cheated on your husband before you guys got married, and didnt tell him. :ehh:
I, and many others, would count that as being thot behavior. :ehh: