GOAT PAWG Scarlett Johansson - Fly Me To The Moon — Official Trailer | Apple TV+

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
She was pretty bad pre 2010. Margot is much prettier I would say and been finer for a decade now. Sydney Sweeney broad has something weird with her eyes. Her titties tho are a 10.

Prime Scarlett vs Prime Margot

Hmm, I gotta go with prime Scarlett

maybe that's nostalgia speaking on my end, but I think ScarJo was prettier

48959428c689af538d0e4fca37b43d2e.jpg

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Margot is NOT prettier than Scarlett.

And I’m saying that as a fan of both ladies.

Scarlett literally has a prettier face.

Margot has the all-American tall, blonde, skinny, sharp features thing going. Aesthetically she has everything White America would deem physically attractive all rolled into one (and of course she’s definitely pretty). But Scarlett actually has the prettier features. Like, when they are both older women Scarlett is going to be the one who ages better. Her features are a little softer/rounder which makes you more youthful in general, but especially as you age.

Facts

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
When ScarJo was on fire her white girl competition was Jessica Biel. Scarlett looks better now and is a better actress.

Funny enough they were both play Janet Leigh and Vera Miles in the 2012 Hicthcock movie.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
When ScarJo was on fire her white girl competition was Jessica Biel. Scarlett looks better now and is a better actress.

Funny enough they were both play Janet Leigh and Vera Miles in the 2012 Hicthcock movie.

here's a question, what was the last year of ScarJo's peak?

when did the guard change and when did she sorta fall to the back?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
here's a question, what was the last year of ScarJo's peak?

when did the guard change and when did she sorta fall to the back?

I don't think she's in the back even now. Last movie that made me say damn that she was in is 2013 Don Jon. She probably still looked good in Lucy from 2014. After that I didn't really check for her in movies like that.

She was at her hottest when that gay dude groped her in the red dress.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I don't think she's in the back even now. Last movie that made me say damn that she was in is 2013 Don Jon. She probably still looked good in Lucy from 2014. After that I didn't really check for her in movies like that.

She was at her hottest when that gay dude groped her in the red dress.

I don't think so either, but i was being realistic to the whole "she's no longer the it girl" mentality way of thinking

Hmm, that makes sense.

lol, i was just watching Don Jon a few nights ago. . True! She did! i saw that one!

let's see...

We need a timelines,

i need someone to give me a time line in here

hold on, lemme get a movie expert in here, my brother @humminbird :myman:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I don't think so either, but i was being realistic to the whole "she's no longer the it girl" mentality way of thinking

Hmm, that makes sense.

lol, i was just watching Don Jon a few nights ago. . True! She did! i saw that one!

let's see...

We need a timelines,

i need someone to give me a time line in here

hold on, lemme get a movie expert in here, my brother @humminbird :myman:
I would say iron man 2 is probably her most attractive role but if we're talking about her peak as an actress it's right around 2012-2015
she was starting to be the "it" girl because she had a lot of different films
Lucy
don Jon
under the skin
Her
movies that were good(or ok) and she was a positive aspect in them
then she was a constant in the avengers movies
ghost of the shell made her stumble a bit and I think she lost leading lady status because of it
but she starred in a lot of strong movies like Jojo rabbit and marriage story which solidified her as an actress still
so I would say
her peak was 2010
her rise was 2010-2015
she had a fall in 2017
but was able to coast through until endgame and bowed out

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I would say iron man 2 is probably her most attractive role but if we're talking about her peak as an actress it's right around the 2012-2015
she was started to be the "it" girl because she had a lot of different films
Lucy
don Jon
under the skin
movies that were good(or ok) and she was a positive aspect in them
then she was a constant in the avengers movies
ghost of the shell made her stumble a bit and I think she lost leading lady status because of it
so I would say right there
her peak was 2010
her rise was 2010-2015
she had a fall in 2017
but was able to coast through until endgame and bowed out

tenor.gif

See, because im not a movie head, I ain't really had a grasp on her time line like that.

yeah, i was talking about her peak in terms of her looks.

i knew that you being the movie head you are, would be able to draw out the time line perfect.

You sir an outstanding poster of The Coli and for that, I give you 10 +rep points! Thank you, General! :salute: :myman:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

See, because im not a movie head, I ain't really had a grasp on her time line like that.

yeah, i was talking about her peak in terms of her looks.

i knew that you being the movie head you are, would be able to draw out the time line perfect.

You sir an outstanding poster of The Coli and for that, I give you 10 +rep points! Thank you, General! :salute: :myman:
I missed a few things
another thing is Hollywood alrways treats older women differently so she knew she only had so long anyway as the "it" girl
she's a producer now so she played the game well

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I missed a few things
another thing is Hollywood alrways treats older women differently so she knew she only had so long anyway as the "it" girl
she's a producer now so she played the game well

yeah, but i feel like you touched on the significant roles :myman:

that's true and that's why i said what i said to @Duke Dixon about her not being the "it" girl

like outside of Hollywood, she's still a top tier woman, but in the world of Hollywood, the window of time has passed simply because Hollywood only gives a woman of being that popular "it" girl before a new woman comes along and steals her thunder

that's good, she made a smooth transition.