GOAT PAWG Scarlett Johansson - Fly Me To The Moon — Official Trailer | Apple TV+

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Sydney done surpassed Scarlette

her t*ts are... immaculate. her most recent movie was named after her titties.

3u9apnh56fec1.jpeg

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Sydney done surpassed Scarlette

her t*ts are... immaculate. her most recent movie was named after her titties.

3u9apnh56fec1.jpeg

It's Sweeney's time now, but a prime Scarlett before the breast reduction was finer than Sweeney

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Scarlett is gorgeous

She’s like a white Halle, to me. In the sense that with her features…I think her looks are going to last.

Kinda like Kate Beckindale lol

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Scarlett is gorgeous

She’s like a white Halle, to me. In the sense that with her features…I think her looks are going to last.

Kinda like Kate Beckindale lol
She was pretty bad pre 2010. Margot is much prettier I would say and been finer for a decade now. Sydney Sweeney broad has something weird with her eyes. Her titties tho are a 10.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She was pretty bad pre 2010. Margot is much prettier I would say and been finer for a decade now. Sydney Sweeney broad has something weird with her eyes. Her titties tho are a 10.
Margot is NOT prettier than Scarlett.

And I’m saying that as a fan of both ladies.

Scarlett literally has a prettier face.

Margot has the all-American tall, blonde, skinny, sharp features thing going. Aesthetically she has everything White America would deem physically attractive all rolled into one (and of course she’s definitely pretty). But Scarlett actually has the prettier features. Like, when they are both older women Scarlett is going to be the one who ages better. Her features are a little softer/rounder which makes you more youthful in general, but especially as you age.