Goat munchies

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
love these ...you gotta get the mixed fruit chip bag tho.. taro..carrot...jackfruit...bannans
5488753973_bb27c24909.jpg
:ohlawd: fukk this thread for making me hungry btw. :leostare:

:angry: I see you jackin' my international swag. D*mn, impressed though, and daps, I thought I was the only one hip to this sh*t

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:wtf:

Sent from - the Otf loft.. #3Hunna

Jackfruit chips my ninja, get on it.

5207_1.jpg

^^^Used to be the sh*t before they stopped importing them from Peru and growing the blue potatoes locally in the US, so gotta find the ones that come from Peru, but :ahh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:angry: I see you jackin' my international swag. D*mn, impressed though, and daps, I thought I was the only one hip to this sh*t

dude i shop at the indo/paki grocery store...the eastern euro grocer... and the arabic grocery store in addition to the regular grocery store. i'm international as fukk with mine. :laugh: it's mostly cause i have a diverse groups of friends that put me on to cool stuff. lol @ us turning this into a foodie thread tho. :myman:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:ohlawd: what about bun mi with the bubble tea :lawd:
banhmi_stuspivack.jpg

1.2122817_std.jpg

:what: is you part vietnamese? How you be on your game like this :damn: Props to see some cultured people on here. I don't know if bun mi qualifies as a munchie, but still cool to see it from someone else. Since you tryna show a nikka up and shyt, I'm a hit you with the:

Banh-showed-wrapped-in-banana-leaf-means-litt.jpg%3Fimage_height%3D363%26image_width%3D300

vietnamese.jpg

"What chu know 'bout dat?" Bet you know don't bout that sh*t

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:what: is you part vietnamese? How you be on your game like this :damn: Props to see some cultured people on here. I don't know if bun mi qualifies as a munchie, but still cool to see it from someone else. Since you tryna show a nikka up and shyt, I'm a hit you with the:

Banh-showed-wrapped-in-banana-leaf-means-litt.jpg%3Fimage_height%3D363%26image_width%3D300

vietnamese.jpg

"What chu know 'bout dat?" Bet you know don't bout that sh*t
nah ....just have a few viet homegirls... funny thing i haven't had bun mi in a few years(fukk wheat allergies!) but i'll go to town on some bubble tea. :wow:
and ok you win i have NO idea what that is. :laugh: i only know about the sticky rice in banana leaf.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nah ....just have a few viet homegirls... funny thing i haven't had bun mi in a few years(fukk wheat allergies!) but i'll go to town on some bubble tea. :wow:
and ok you win i have NO idea what that is. :laugh: i only know about the sticky rice in banana leaf.

:snoop: Ok, you win. As far as I know, it's called "xoi", and yes, it's sweet sticky rice wrapped in a banana leaf

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

:snoop: Ok, you win. As far as I know, I was told it's called "xoi" (pronounced zoi), and yes, it's sweet sticky rice with another ingredient I don't know the name of wrapped in a banana leaf