GOAT boss fight music

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I can easily post a shyt ton of music, most of which coming from the Final Fantasy series alone. (Doing my best to avoid posting story spoilers)

:whew: Greatest song ever made, no question. Tell me any other song that has 4 movements (each representing an aspect of the Antagonist) mixed with Tocata & Fugue in D minor with various leitmotifs from the game itself as well as counter melodies (one of which being the main villians theme song) seamlessly included in said song... Dancing mad is an 18 minute masterpiece. the Third Tier being my personal favorite, due to the almost heavenly tone like that of which you would hear in a church, which is fitting as it represents the antagonists ascent into godhood (Kefka is probably the only game antagonist I can think of who actually does win in the end and get what he wants)

:lawd:

Then we have another from FFVI, "The Decisive Battle". A very heroic sounding song which debuts during the Ultros fight (fukker was a troll. "Yeouch Seafood soup is not on the menu!") Really gets you pumped up for his fight (Also fukk Banon, he was useless) :ehh:

lastly from FFVI, we have "Battle to the death" (Aka Atma Weapon Battle). It sounds like a traditional FF battle song but the melody is purposefully changed and warped which is one of the reasons I like it.

ok now we move onto the other Final Fantasies :ohhh:Starting withFFX and its boss song "Fight with Seymour (Asses)". A really energetic song that changes the tone of the game dramatically considering FFX is a very dark and depressing game.

:patrice:Best FFX song comin up (Not counting "Blitz Off") Pops on during the halfway point and is just as bad ass as the battle it shows up in :blessed: All hail "Challenge"!

Now comes for the granddaddy of all FF battle and boss music. :salute: Despite being a battle theme, Im posting this here since FF1 uses the battle song for the boss music aswell.

:mindblown: The memories I get of when I got my shyt wrecked by Warmech near the beginning of the game :shaq2:

Anyway lets move away from Final Fantasy and go to Persona :whoo: Another series with good boss music. And we will start with the Persona 1 Remake's boss theme. :mjpls: Its pretty heavy on the beat and has lyrics but it really sets the tone for each boss you come across. (Outside of that retarded robot rat boss with the corny carnival music :snoop:)

Next up is the Persona 2 EP boss music, pretty actiony, doesnt have lyrics. all around its more similar to the SMT games than it is to the current Persona games. :manny: Really has that 90s vibe

[edit] holy shyt, I left this tab open all night. didnt post it

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
...and you probably never even played this shyt. So unexpected, my mans Brayko getting coked up trying to end your shyt with this blasting, goons coming at you from all sides. Damn this game needs a remaster or a sequel done the right way but it won't ever happen.

Alpha protocol was the shyt, I remember playing it years ago on the PS4. Bought it in the bargain bin so wasn’t expecting much and then slowly :dwillhuh::ohhh::obama::ohlawd::wow:it was a great game with great ideas it just needed to be polished more.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This whole soundtrack just might the GOAT :wow:

TH mother brain fight music really lets you know its real:banderas:

Secret of Mana

Let out one of the best breh

also come on....

This is the actual fight, I remember when this happen and I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hype of the music alone

Not only was it epic but another min or so in they start the vocals and singing dues name...:mindblown::damn::wow:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I was gonna make an official "put cats on soundtracks" thread, but i did a search and there's five thousand separate appreciation threads, so...

Song in the OP is tough though