Go to jail in 1993 at the age of 13, and get paroled in 2022 in your 40’s.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was probably walking from the car to the camp, still seems odd though.

That means the mom must’ve drove off, otherwise she would’ve seen her son being led away?

Again not victim blaming but this makes no sense.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I know how the Coli feels about these situations and I really have no say so in the matter.
But it never sits right with me to punish someone for the rest of their lives for something they did as a child (from a punishment standpoint).
Now from a rehabilitation standpoint, does the American prison system do a good enough job at rehabilitating someone like him...I don't know.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9 years-LIFE seems like a weird sentence.

Was he in there getting in beef and rumbling, and that's one of the reasons why he may have been denied parole?

I know every state does things differently, but do y'all think that a 13-old who kills someone should be given a LIFE sentence?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9 years-LIFE seems like a weird sentence.

Was he in there getting in beef and rumbling, and that's one of the reasons why he may have been denied parole?

I know every state does things differently, but do y'all think that a 13-old who kills someone should be given a LIFE sentence?

Maybe not life but, multiple decades. You not a little kid that doesn't know right from wrong at 13. That's 7th grade.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That means the mom must’ve drove off, otherwise she would’ve seen her son being led away?

Again not victim blaming but this makes no sense.

Back in the day cats walkin was normal.

It's funny cause of the saying "back in the day I used to walk to school uphill both ways during a blizzard to get to school!"

Like cats really did walk to school, elementary kids too, first and second graders. We used to be taught don't talk to strangers.

Kids used to walk to school, to the mall, shyt I used to walk 5.4 miles to the movies or 4.5 miles to the mall when I was 12.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I know how the Coli feels about these situations and I really have no say so in the matter.
But it never sits right with me to punish someone for the rest of their lives for something they did as a child (from a punishment standpoint).
Now from a rehabilitation standpoint, does the American prison system do a good enough job at rehabilitating someone like him...I don't know.
13 is old enough to know you don’t bash people on the head with rocks. You only get one shot at life and some piece of shyt takes someone out at 4 years old like that? His life should also be over just the same

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
17090510165644993.gif