Go So Ill, Vol. 8: Keys To The Soul

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Bumpin now, on So Polite, shyt is on point thus far as usual my nikka. Happy to see you workin.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

FAVORITE TRACK?

:devil:
:evil:

It's between So Polite and You Will See.

If you were gonna do a single/video I would ride with So Polite, I think that's the real stand out from the project and the best sound quality.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me Be Real & You Will See are is the standout track beatwise

You gotta very raw underground style. I appreciate you didn’t succumb to what’s trendy in the city right now as far as vocal presentation/flow/subject matter. The only down side is the beats but that might just be my personal preference vs yours(which highlights the fact you didn’t go for what’s trendy). However you rode those beats well enough to overshadow it which only makes that a small minus.

What part of the city you from?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
To me Be Real & You Will See are is the standout track beatwise

You gotta very raw underground style. I appreciate you didn’t succumb to what’s trendy in the city right now as far as vocal presentation/flow/subject matter. The only down side is the beats but that might just be my personal preference vs yours(which highlights the fact you didn’t go for what’s trendy). However you rode those beats well enough to overshadow it which only makes that a small minus.

What part of the city you from?

"IM UNDERNEATH THE GROUND AND SURFACE
AND IT AINT CLEAN
MY RANK MEANS
IM GANG GREEN TO MAINSTREAM" - I DO THIS

SOUTH SIDE

I always admire the Black Pride in your rhymes. You don't be on that ignorant shyt. Plus, I like that the production ain't the same cookie cutter shyt we hear today

I MAKE TRADITIONAL HARDCORE RAP.

:devil:
:evil: