Go partially blind because you wanted to become an exotical IG thot Brehettes

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
"I make most of my money through my Instagram account"

yikes. i knew it was like that, but never actually read one of this IG chicks ever straight up say it.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that fake shyt and no peace...

There is such a strong calming peace in knowing that you are real.
I mean in all aspects of life.

Knowing that you look like what people think you look like
Knowing that you live the way people think you live
Knowing that someone can blow up your spot tomorrow and everything would be in order
Not having to remember what lie you told to whom in order to keep you stories straight.

You could even tell in those two pics that the one on the left has been heavily corrected.
The fact that she even felt she had to have this banned, very unsafe procedure at all tells me that she had none of the peace mentioned above.

And now she's blind
aX8LGER.png

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
“I make most of my money through my Instagram account"

This is the part that hurt me the most :snoop:

older heads will remember "models" like vida guerra etc. would just post for magazines and websites in 90s-00s... now with technology shifting those same models are just posting on their instagram account

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
older heads will remember "models" like vida guerra etc. would just post for magazines and websites in 90s-00s... now with technology shifting those same models are just posting on their instagram account

As a photographer who been in it since '03, the industry has changed so much since IG got popular. I can remember booking a model through a manager or their Model Mayhem page. Nowadays some of them aren't using photographers as much, some IG pages is mostly cell phone pics and vids, with clothing/sponsor tags.

There is some tension going on in the industry as to what constitutes as a model, some say it's those who get runway, shows, catalog, magazine work, others say going the IG route works just fine and pays the bills.

IG has made some extra lanes available in the modeling industry, it's also brings competition and everything that comes with it.

I snagged Vida for some pics at a Chicago DUB show, she was friendly and willing to pose. Her security team wasn't too far away from where we were shooting.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
:gucci:

What people will sacrifice for the sake of beauty......
Imagine if beauty came in pill form like steroids
:mjlol:

What’s crazy is most guys don’t take steroids , but if they’re was a beauty pill how many of them would take it :lolbron: