Go on door dash and go order it’s just wings. We back try conviction chicken

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Naw it’s basically chili’s wings. And who the fukk goes there for wings? This shyt worst than Pizza Hut wings no cap. No wonder they cheap.

ordered me some whole wings, half hot and half dry lemon pepper, from the sports bar.

I ain’t got time for Chili’s itty bitty ass wangs lol

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Just upping this to reaffirm how trash they are. I decided to try the boneless and them bytches tasted like some damn freezer burned Tyson nuggets. Sauce was shyt. Even the ranch tasted like some lukewarm curdled milk with salt seasoning. Not to mention door dash crashed and the food took over an hour. Never again. I’m tempted to neg the op :scust:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Just upping this to reaffirm how trash they are. I decided to try the boneless and them bytches tasted like some damn freezer burned Tyson nuggets. Sauce was shyt. Even the ranch tasted like some lukewarm curdled milk with salt seasoning. Not to mention door dash crashed and the food took over an hour. Never again. I’m tempted to neg the op :scust:
Thank you.

Bump.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps

:mjlol: Food was cold cause your DoorDash driver went to see they baby moms :mjlol: