#GMB claims another? Adam22's wife convinces him to let her sleep with other men immediately after their honeymoon

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Of course coli bucks are deep in this thread with their insecurities and buck fantasies
"She is not racist...she always wanted black penis"

:heh:

I have never seen so many c00ns in one space in my life
:dead:

I guarantee you this was his idea
He's laughing all the way to the bank

Gosh you nikkas are stupid

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course coli bucks are deep in this thread with their insecurities and buck fantasies
"She is not racist...she always wanted black penis"

:heh:

I have never seen so many c00ns in one space in my life

I guarantee you this was his idea
He's laughing all the way to the bank

Gosh you nikkas are stupid

Yet yo old ass called yourself “mandingo”:mjlol:

How about you sit yo old ass down and stop dikk policing :umad:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
And this is the dude.these lame Cali rappers take to they hood
:francis:
adam22 got taken to the same roscoe PNB rock got killed at and nothing happened to him because some rapper took him there and he checked in.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
She wants to be a whore. Shouldn't have married her
I think people are reading too much into this...

He doesn't care about the chick as long as he has access to other women as well.

How jealous you going be over chick you've smashed millions of times, if you have access to other new chicks.

As a couple / business partner this duo is willing to do and use every opportunity for clout to enrich themselves.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
I think people are reading too much into this...

He doesn't care about the chick as long as he has access to other women as well.

How jealous you going be over chick you've smashed millions of times, if you have access to other new chicks.

As a couple / business partner this duo is willing to do and use every opportunity for clout to enrich themselves.
If they were both unknown swingers or he was just strictly a p star then it wouldn't matter imo... but he's a high value guy in the media and other entertainment avenues, its different.

It's like with Will Smith... we all know he was probably smashing other bytches on the side too... but because he is a high value guy, any type of sexual talk coming out of his wife that ain't about him makes him look weak... because at that level you are supposed to have your bytch in check saying "yes daddy how can I please you" as soon as you walk through the door.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
If they were both unknown swingers or he was just strictly a p star then it wouldn't matter imo... but he's a high value guy in the media and other entertainment avenues, its different.

It's like with Will Smith... we all know he was probably smashing other bytches on the side too... but because he is a high value guy, any type of sexual talk coming out of his wife that ain't about him makes him look weak... because at that level you are supposed to have your bytch in check saying "yes daddy how can I please you" as soon as you walk through the door.
High value?

This guy is a scumbag clout chaser

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Will is a bad example because everyone knew they had an open marriage. The problem was Jada not smashing wisely.

Will: Margot Robbie, Charlize Theron, Eva Mendes, Nadine Velazquez.

Jada: August Alsina.
:russ: :russ: :russ: