#GMB: Alabama Breh Beats And Steps A Mudhole On His Wife's Ass Steve Austin Style (VIDEO INSIDE)

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Let's see. The other guy might have a gun. I'd call the cops or report, but I'm not getting involved in stepping in. Let's not use Black dysfunction. This is protecting my safety.

I posted the video to bring awareness.

Dark web? Flyheight is an easy site to find. The dark web are sites that are in the deep web (which is extremely hard to find).

I’m 100% sure that you didn’t call the cops to report the abuse you seen in real life and you’re not gonna make any efforts to have the guy in the video reported

Stop with the bullshyt slim, what’s your point
Why do you feel the need to continuously show black people in a negative light

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
And hes gonna act all outraged yet crack a joke about it in the title
I didn't crack a joke at all. My title was serious no humor. Dude abused her. I haven't made one joke about this nor would I do such a thing. I'm an advocate against domestic violence and my post history shows that.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I’m 100% sure that you didn’t call the cops to report the abuse you seen in real life and you’re not gonna make any efforts to have the guy in the video reported

Stop with the bullshyt slim, what’s your point
Why do you feel the need to continuously show black people in a negative light
I saw a mentally challenged dude getting bullied in my neighborhood a couple months back and reported it. There's been situations where I have stepped in. However, I'm smart with how I move. Like I said, I have to protect myself too. World is a fukked up place.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You supported trump
And you get off to black violence and chaos

Sounds like a racist too me:sas1:
Actually I don't. Breh, on my FB I have racist whites attacking me because I stand up to racism. Yeah, I shared this video to shame him and say that dude is a sucka. Willie D does the same thing. Sorry, but all skin folk aint kin folk. Dudes who killed xxxtentacion were black THREE. You think they saw him as their other brotha? fukk nawh.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Brehettes choose better. You knew the signs when you dated that fukk nikka.
This crooked eye fakkit is really victim blaming this woman for getting beaten.

You're scum. You have no proof of that shyt you're saying.
Go back to your cornball youtube wrestling fed promos you fakkit.

Loser hasn't lived a day in his life and wants to talk down on and blame abused woman.

Eat a dikk retard

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This crooked eye fakkit is really victim blaming this woman for getting beaten.

You're scum. You have no proof of that shyt you're saying.
Go back to your cornball youtube wrestling fed promos you fakkit.

Loser hasn't lived a day in his life and wants to talk down on and blame abused woman.

Eat a dikk retard
fukk you cracker. I just said that as a psa. Most in this thread know that I fault the man and said he need his ass beat.

Die at a barnfire cracker bytch and get skin cancer while you at it. This has nothing to do with you.