Glow TV Series (Official Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
im in but i heard alison lost weight for the role and her titties trash :mjcry: prolly why she finally got naked cuz she knew her titties were trash now and niccas would stop obsessing :to:

EDIT: my boo alison looks hungry af in this show :sadcam: the blonde from masters of sex tho (and the first ep of american gods) :noah: dear lord :takedat:

Last edited:

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
im in but i heard alison lost weight for the role and her titties trash :mjcry: prolly why she finally got naked cuz she knew her titties were trash now and niccas would stop obsessing :to:
Breh she been showed her titties in that horror movie she was in before Community. And she also went to a nude collage or some shyt and was basically walking around nude everyday. She has nudes leaked online as well.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Breh she been showed her titties in that horror movie she was in before Community. And she also went to a nude collage or some shyt and was basically walking around nude everyday. She has nudes leaked online as well.
umm everything in this post is wrong. That was a body double in that movie born and she nvr had any nudes leak online (well they were supposed to leak but the uncensored ones nvr did)