Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
:mjlit:
photo.jpg

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Told y’all: Extreme. Fetal. Alcohol.Syndrome. All those women are trash. No fukking couth. I’m disgusted. And I’m a pervert freak. It’s not what they’re talking about, but I don’t understand why everything is so sexualized all the time. Especially with black women. That’s all they have to talk about is sucking with swallowing? Every fukking thing is attached to their sexuality. It’s like they have no value as a woman or a human being except for what their sexual prowess is. Maybe I’m getting old…
Naw you’re not getting old, what you stated is exactly what most of these women are good for (outside of those in our family)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Told y’all: Extreme. Fetal. Alcohol.Syndrome. All those women are trash. No fukking couth. I’m disgusted. And I’m a pervert freak. It’s not what they’re talking about, but I don’t understand why everything is so sexualized all the time. Especially with black women. That’s all they have to talk about is sucking with swallowing? Every fukking thing is attached to their sexuality. It’s like they have no value as a woman or a human being except for what their sexual prowess is. Maybe I’m getting old…

Women who are overtly sexual in public are just starving and trying to get a bite to eat..its the world's oldest profession and it is born out of poverty.
They're just slick in trying to be non active hookers, but they essentially are.
To me it only indicates a generation that has ultimately just given up and is taking the easy way out.
Now try and imagine the abomination that glorilla and her partner will raise if its already this bad :mjcry:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nut on fries you know when she was working at Hardee’s she was in the back getting slutted out.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
There's just something about her that I like 🤔.

I can't figure out why that is but she makes me feel somewhat at home with some of her antics and such 🤣.

Maybe I appreciate her rawness and the fact that she stays true to herself which is something many people in society and even here on TheColi don't do these days because they are too busy trying to live up to an image they're not.