GloRilla: "I tell my man to nut on my fries and then I eat it"

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
At some point you have to put the dikks down and pick up a crochet needle before your grand babies go cold.
No you don't if that's how she wants to live her life I see no issue with it when you all get her age if you want to get your :flabbynsick: on that's fine also. It's not like she's some unproductive person or something.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
“fukk the next generation it’s all about me”
Not everyone is looking to do this I don't think it's selfish to live your life the way you want lol. You get one life make of it what you want to. Not what society tells you you should do.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Not everyone is looking to do this I don't think it's selfish to live your life the way you want lol. You get one life make of it what you want to. Not what society tells you you should do.

That's how civilisation ends. Everybody for himself, don't think about the next generation, no values and dedadence all over. I feel for the next generation with parents with that mentality. That's how you end up with childs like will smith's

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
“fukk the next generation it’s all about me”

What does the next generation have to do with your sex life? :laugh:

Unlesss you're one of those tragic big mama tropes where you gotta raise seveal generations of kids and have no life of your own, the perfect time to have some fun and life YOUR OWN LIFE is when you have grandkids.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
That's how civilisation ends. Everybody for himself, don't think about the next generation, no values and dedadence all over. I feel for the next generation with parents with that mentality. That's how you end up with childs like will smith's
She doesn't have kids it's not up to her to help raise the next generation and one of Will Smith's kids is helping get water to residents in Flint.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
She doesn't have kids it's not up to her to help raise the next generation and one of Will Smith's kids is helping get water to residents in Flint.

I'm talking general not her specifically. Personally I don't care what she do in the bedroom we all pretty much freaks myself included so I can't judge her for that. It's the fact that her and women like Angela yee think it's ok to talk about private things in that manner and it's normal. It's the depraved mentality they show the young generation that bother me. The thing that you spread out can have consequences in the long run when you have a platform. If you don't respect yourself and show bad example that's problematic. Why do you think cardi b don't want her kid to listen to her songs?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all believe this stupid shyt?

Who eating fries starts fukking and stops to cum on fries instead of in the bytch mouth?

These hoes saying anything to go viral. I hate this generation and clickbait.
Hate to break it to you but bytches been eating nutted on food before Glorilla was even born:pachaha:

Its just silly freaky shyt. Some couples get silly with the fukkin sometimes

Now for her to say this shyt in front of the world is wild:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think she was 100% lying from the get go

I think this was a something she or her management team came up with and didn't realize how absurd it sounded, and now rather than seeing it through she's gotta walk it back
She wasn't fukkin lyin:mjlol: she just embarrassed she even said that shyt out loud

What management team would make some random shyt like this up? :mjlol:

I'm surprised that on a site full of sexual deviants this shyt sounds wild to y'all:russ: