gloria velez at 39 when do these old video girls give it up and try something new

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree Gloria Velez at 40 still looks much better than cardi b at 25
Faaaaaaaaaaacts. Right off hand, Gloria Valez, Vida Guerra, Karrine Steffans, and Melissa Ford look better than most IG chicks nowadays. They might have implants in the t*ts, but the rest of the IG famous chicks are shaped weird as fukk cause
they all altered themselves, or photoshop and take weird angles on photos. They got mad mileage, but I'm not gonna pretend they aren't still bad pushing 40.

FSP

Banned
Daps
She still is an attractive woman but to still be doing uncensored snaps for money is kinda sad though at 39
Ok but hear me out why I don't find this so bad.

I actually like that there's hoes still like this getting off at 40. I don't wanna look around, and only see fat women and housewives around when I'm 40. shyt would make me feel so old. shyt I already feel old at 26. That's... only 14 years away.

But it's not really THAT old.

40 is basically the last decade where you can still have a youthful look and energy about you and so....you should act like it. It definitely won't be there at 50.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Ok but hear me out why I don't find this so bad.

I actually like that there's hoes still like this getting off at 40. I don't wanna look around, and only see fat women and housewives around when I'm 40. shyt would make me feel so old. shyt I already feel old at 26. That's... only 14 years away.

But it's not really THAT old.

40 is basically the last decade where you can still have a youthful look and energy about you and so....you should act like it. It definitely won't be there at 50.
She also has a son that’s 21 at 40 you should be doing something else and not being the old girl in the club lol

FSP

Banned
Daps
She also has a son that’s 21 at 40 you should be doing something else and not being the old girl in the club lol
It's too late to be a good influence on him by making responsible parenting decisions if that's what you're thinking. shyt, that was over the moment she decided to eat a bytch out, in public, on camera...stay young and keep thottin it out bby :mjgrin: