gloria velez at 39 when do these old video girls give it up and try something new

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Here's a question, do you think she talking this much shiet to Latinos... Or niccas

Crude

Superstar
Daps
One of the OG video vixens from that late 90s early 2000s era.

I think she has an OnlyFans page out there to if I'm not mistaken according to the reliable brehs in JBO.

I remember Joe Budden and bunch of other industry heads were smashing her way back when and it seems as though she's still using her body and sex appeal to make money even though she's getting older.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
One of the OG video vixens from that late 90s early 2000s era.

I think she has an OnlyFans page out there to if I'm not mistaken according to the reliable brehs in JBO.

I remember Joe Budden and bunch of other industry heads were smashing her way back when and it seems as though she's still using her body and sex appeal to make money even though she's getting older.

I remember a video of her and Budden. She outed him saying he ate the box...funny how times change...nikkas is open about eating ass now

Edit: btw there's a subreddit with her on there

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
She has held up fine but she's not really sexy anymore hard to explain lol.
Because if she was a 40 yr old woman at the grocery store she'd be a dime, but to be doing this online hoeing at 39 when there's girls online hoe'ing that were barely alive when she was in Jay Z videos is sad

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Because if she was a 40 yr old woman at the grocery store she'd be a dime, but to be doing this online hoeing at 39 when there's girls online hoe'ing that were barely alive when she was in Jay Z videos is sad
Oh I don't care about none of that shyt lol not my business not judging her just she doesn't give me the damn I want to fukk her lust feeling. I don't fall into thecoli narratives don't even know her :yeshrug:.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I remember a video of her and Budden. She outed him saying he ate the box...funny how times change...nikkas is open about eating ass now

Edit: btw there's a subreddit with her on there
Budden done had some legendary thots.

This!!!

The fact that she's still doing this 20 plus years later and didn't branch out to other things in life like the Melyssa Ford's and LisaRaye's of the world says a lot about her work ethic or rather lack thereof.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Budden done had some legendary thots.

This!!!

The fact that she's still doing this 20 plus years later and didn't branch out to other things in life like the Melyssa Ford's and LisaRaye's of the world says a lot about her work ethic or rather lack thereof.

Is it effort or ability?

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had a Luke’s freaks show vhs tape with her going wild on it. We used to watch that in the dorm all the time. And that was in 2001.