@Gizmo Duck lost it this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is, I didn't even notice this thread until just now.

Houston is the one that bushed him, for upping all those threads. As far as I know no one reported him.

Fred.
It wasn’t Houston. You’re probably seeing his name because I had to get him to edit it because I accidentally bushed him for an entire year. :dead:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It wasn’t Houston. You’re probably seeing his name because I had to get him to edit it because I accidentally bushed him for an entire year. :dead:
slap-funny.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

How the hell did you even manage that? :dahell:

Fred.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Real question, does anybody here have him on their friendslist?
Is he okay?
Has he logged onto his playstation recently?

To show some compassion right, he was acting a little strange and people when acting noticeably strange are often dealing with something
Maybe life was just getting to him at that time, and a break from here is a good thing
This place can be toxic at times, especially if you're too caught up in the bullshyt

I'm asking because I havent seen a single post where someone has updated his status

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Real question, does anybody here have him on their friendslist?
Is he okay?
Has he logged onto his playstation recently?

To show some compassion right, he was acting a little strange and people when acting noticeably strange are often dealing with something
Maybe life was just getting to him at that time, and a break from here is a good thing
This place can be toxic at times, especially if you're too caught up in the bullshyt

I'm asking because I havent seen a single post where someone has updated his status
I think he went dark the last time he got bushed. I wouldn't be worried unless someone says otherwise.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He's bushed until October 27th.

Fred.
october is a mid ass month for games, so i guess he got banned at the right time. He;ll be back for Sonic Frontiers, God of War, and Evil West

• Dap
Reactions: hex

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This is sony life.. the once a year exclusicve and then the most mediocre 3rd party titles :russ:

:scust:
all the exclusives getting pushed back

Xbox stans wouldnt know about that. They buy Xbox to watch movies n shyt

Status
Not open for further replies.