Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Not that I mind Mercante sparing us more rounds of this struggle ass fight but what the fukk kind of stoppage was that? Paulie was gassed as fukk but its not like he was getting his ass beat terribly or anything.
ESPN probably saw all the people changing the channel and said eff it. Signal to the ref, sportscenter does better numbers than this :francis:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Danny better pick his opponents very wisely at 47. I got Brook, Porter and probably Bradley beating him.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I didn't like the stoppage even though Paulie had no shot. But whatever, I ain't mad. Should Paulie retire or one more fight for the road?
His final fight needs to be against Manny Pacquaio so Manny can beat his ass for talking greasy about him over the last couple years.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Lol man u guys are funny. Before this fight yall were saying Paulie is a top 15 welter. Now all of a sudden he's washed up. Which one is it? Paulie is a slick fighter with experience. Garcia looked like Garcia, he was sluggish and slow but he mixed up his punches and used his head

Who are you guys? name names nikka. :stopitslime:

I've been calling this a struggle fight from the jump, in that pinned thread where the real nikkas politic :camby: