Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Pros:

I'm a talented ass nikka.
I'm incredibly AWARE in all aspects.
Got good genetics.
Down to earf, i can kick it will people from all walks of life for da most part.

Cons:

-I tend to cut people off too quick sometimes. If i have any remote reason to do so i won't hesitate to treat you like air. I know you their but i just can't see you....literally. Str8 cut chu da fukk outta mah life wit no warning. Which can/has either hender or completely fukk up any potential friendship/relationship i coulda had wit folks.

- I'm terrible at keepin in touch wit mufukkas. (actually makin a serious effort to get better at dis)

- I can get too focused on mah work which makes me isolate myself from life for short periods of time. (another thing i'm workin on, learnin dat dis art shyt is a LIFE long journey and gotta control da intensity of it.)

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
pros:
im good with managing money/flipping profits

Im loyal and trustworthy almost to a fault. If I fukk w/ you Ill go to war for you

Im very laid back and non judgemental. People always end up telling me their life stories because of this

I have a big heart. Ill give you my last dollar and the shirt off my back if i love you.

Im adventurous and like to have fun. My friends have stories for days about all the random shyt we get into together.

I cherish my relationships and tell me loved ones how I feel about them every chance I get.

Cons:

I get annoyed easily

I have no patience

I have a bad temper

Im vindictive when I feel betrayed

I suck at calling/texting people back in a timely manner. but i hate when people do it to me.

Im honest to a fault. Ive had to learn sometimes people dont want to hear the truth.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
§ansprix™;1338301 said:
Pros: Very loyal
Generous
Loving
Give good advice
Responsible
Dependable
Love to make people laugh
People tell me I have a warmness about me that's comforting

Cons: Very, very stubborn
Have a hard time admitting when I'm wrong
I curse a lot
I could have a bad temper
I just don't give a fukk about people that aren't my family
Buys cheap shyt. (IE: box of tissue, toilet paper with 1 layer, etc)

:mjpls:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Pros:

I'm a talented ass nikka.
I'm incredibly AWARE in all aspects.
Got good genetics.
Down to earf, i can kick it will people from all walks of life for da most part.

Cons:

-I tend to cut people off too quick sometimes. If i have any remote reason to do so i won't hesitate to treat you like air. I know you their but i just can't see you....literally. Str8 cut chu da fukk outta mah life wit no warning. Which can/has either hender or completely fukk up any potential friendship/relationship i coulda had wit folks.

- I'm terrible at keepin in touch wit mufukkas. (actually makin a serious effort to get better at dis)

- I can get too focused on mah work which makes me isolate myself from life for short periods of time. (another thing i'm workin on, learnin dat dis art shyt is a LIFE long journey and gotta control da intensity of it.)

damn breh we similar as fukk. those down to earth and being aware pros are just like me. our cons are EXACTLY the same. keepin it 100 i prolly got 2 friends. i know more people but only 2 people i kick it with and i only trust 1.

i see a lotta posters are introverted tho, thats why we here i guess :to: :manny:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Cons
I'm mean and hate people. Too selfish.

Pros
"I'm cute though, built good." Talented. Athletic. Intelligent.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
damn breh we similar as fukk. those down to earth and being aware pros are just like me. our cons are EXACTLY the same. keepin it 100 i prolly got 2 friends. i know more people but only 2 people i kick it with and i only trust 1.

i see a lotta posters are introverted tho, thats why we here i guess :to: :manny:

Yeah breh, growin up i've always been in da "cool crowd". At all mah schools/jobs everybody knew who da fukk I was all da way from da teachers to da students to eam da grounds keepers/janitorial staff. Being able to make mufukkas laff always kept me in da mix of shyt. Could turn dat shyt on n off like a light switch. I was clownin wit everybody but when it came down to it i just was naturally a solitaire type nikka doe. Dunno if it was because of mah artistic DNA or what. But Alot of mah immediate fam is on dat tip too. We each got no prollems ridin dolo doin whatever. nikka had tons of "associates" but only kept round 2-3 close comrades in mah circle.

It's a very strange dynamic. I can be a social butterfly wit absolutely no prollem whatsoever but it's like I can only do dat shyt but for so long without mah natural instincts to just be in da cut n observe start to kick in. Think dat's why i've become so good at readin people. :yeshrug:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Pros
Got money, good looks and intelligence.

Cons
I have a sharp tongue so in a war of words I can cut deep.
Extremely nonchalant. I just be chillin'.
I can be condescending and dismissive at times, especially if a person is boring me or talking my ear off.
I'm very picky about women but I'm married now so I guess that doesn't matter as much.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Pros:

Very humble
extremely trustworthy
I have the ability to be rational and objective in all situations.
I'm pretty kind hearted
Decent looking
very non judgemental
I'm tall/in good shape :jawalrus:
good sense of humor, I laugh alot
Have ambition/working toward life goals

Cons:

Broke and unemployed
Overly shy/introverted at times.
extremely absent minded
horrible at maintaining friendships
Don't have patience for people who gossip
blessed with a glorious five head :to:
Can be too much of a people pleaser at times.