Give me tips on how to stay looking young?

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
what does your beautician do for you tho?
Remember I said it's what you're looking for, I'm natural and she does my kinky twists etc. still haven't be able to replace her with someone in my current city.

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
-get enough sleep

-laugh/play

-exercise

-be healthy: eat fruits & veggies

-drink enough water

-exfoliate

-moisturize with organic coconut oil

-smoke weed

-don't stress

:blessed:
all you need OP!
I also recommend doing a bentonite clay mask once a week, using a toner (Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel is a personal fave), and using a vitamin C serum.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Eat and drink healthily
Exfoliate - I'd recommend chemically with AHA or BHA
Moisturise
Sun screen
Exercise frequently

:ufdup:
Sunscreen is bad for you

Use organic coconut oil instead. It's great for your skin and you can also use it for cooking, oil pulling, making your own deodorant and all kinds of other shyt.

:sadcam:
I think I might have to cut all the junk food and pop and drink water.

:gladbron:

You still eat/drink that shyt?

Damn girl, I thought you were smarter than that

:blessed:
all you need OP!
I also recommend doing a bentonite clay mask once a week, using a toner (Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel is a personal fave), and using a vitamin C serum.

Hmm, I don't fukk with masks or toner, or vitamin C serum. The only serum I use is in my hair after I shower to protect it from heat damage (blow dryer/flat iron)

What's the vitamin C serum for, skin?

:jbhmm:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
just saw the article and thread....

10 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Drink A Glass Of Water

1. You tap into a great source of natural energy.

Human cells are largely composed of water, especially blood cells. Ingesting an appropriate amount of water can contribute to giving your blood what it needs to better deliver essential nutrients across several bodily systems, giving you more energy to continue doing what you love.

2. You can help prevent the risk of developing bladder cancer.
A recently published study conducted by Brown University found that men who drink more water reduce their risk of developing bladder cancer by 24%. The study suggests this phenomenon may be due to water’s ability to flush out potentially cancer-causing impurities in the body.

3. You may help aid healthy weight loss.
Replacing sugary beverages like soda and sweetened juices with water is a great way to cut calories and help jumpstart weight loss. Avoid empty calories that lead to unwanted weight gain with freshly filtered water!

4. You help keep your joints healthy and lubricated.
Synovial fluid lubricates your joints by reducing friction at your body’s multiple hinge points. It is made up primarily of water, so be sure to consume at least two liters of water daily to keep things in working order.

5. You help keep your fluid levels in check.
In order to avoid dehydration, your body constantly strives to find equilibrium between fluids taken in and fluids taken out. Water is a significant component of the human body, so it’s important to intake a healthy amount daily.

6. You put yourself in ideal shape for pregnancy.
Consuming an appropriate amount of water (about 10 cups) helps you stay properly hydrated during your pregnancy.

7. You take a step toward clearer skin.
Not in taking the proper amount of water can cause visible signs of dehydration in your skin. Dryness and flakiness are telltale signs of not consuming enough water. Avoid this to keep your skin looking moisturized and healthy.

8. You can help maintain your water-electrolyte balance.
Electrolytes regulate hydration and blood pH levels and are critical for healthy nerve and muscle function. Appropriate water and electrolyte intake is good for your body, helping you to avoid falling ill to conditions such as hypernatremia.

9. If you’re suffering from a cold, you’re helping your body fight off congestion.
Avoid congestion by drinking water to help your body flush out unwanted phlegm secreted as a result of influenza or allergies.

10. You’re giving your brain what it needs to perform.
Staying hydrated can help you avoid physical effects such as headaches, but one London-based study suggests that it can also help cognitive performance, including response time and reaction.

Source:

buzzfeed.com

10 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Drink A Glass Of Water | World Truth.TV

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Listen yall, some of this holistic stuff yall recommending I aint even wit it I'm not tryna to put KuKamanga juice on my face. I want the shyt that rich people use.

Daps
Water..

Lay off Sugar, specially added sugar! That shyt is terrible for the skin.

Get some sun on the skin but not too much.