Give Me Some Scary Games. Some Psychotic Horror shyt Like HellBlade Or Evil Within 2

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
RE 7 had a perfect atmosphere but the fukking enemies and boss fights were ass. The mama and the little girl were good. And the part where you had to explore the shipwreck was anticlimactic as hell.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
RE 2 is awesome but not scary. At all.......Exclding those damn Lickers.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I always thought the general consensus was that The Evil Within original was better than the sequel

:dahell:
I thought the general consensus was that evil within 1 was mediocre and the sequel was better in almost every way.

:mjtf:

I only say that cause I'm one of the few who didnt hate evil within when it dropped.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
According to review sites and publications it's the complete opposite

:manny:
According to metacritic, they both reviewed the same.

I'm talking about how gamers felt about the game at the time.

When evil within dropped, all I remember was people complaining about the letterbox, the piss poor stamina, mediocre gameplay that borrowed from better games, and the convoluted storyline.

I remember people being pretty let down by it but I enjoyed it. On the other hand, I dont recall the sequel being trashed when it came out.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hellblade was garbage.
Evil Within 2 might be the best straight up horror game this gen. Don’t forget Resident Evil 2 remake is out as well even though the fear of zombies in general has pretty much worn thin today.
If you’re into the “hide and seek” games then Outlast is great. Also there’s a game called Remothered which is touted as a spiritual successor to Clock Tower.
Breh I’m legitimately shook when I play Outlast in its proper setting, that’s with headphones in the dark:wow:

Like u said it’s basically hide and seek but damn it’s a straight masterpiece

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dead Space 1 and 2 were :merchant: when they dropped
I’m running through part 2 as I type this. Straight classic just a damn shame they stopped making those games. On another note that franchise should be resurrected or at least a remake.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I thought the general consensus was that evil within 1 was mediocre and the sequel was better in almost every way.

:mjtf:

I only say that cause I'm one of the few who didnt hate evil within when it dropped.
I loved both games despite the hate the first one got and I agree, the second one is a huge improvement over the first in every possible aspect