Give Me Some Scary Games. Some Psychotic Horror shyt Like HellBlade Or Evil Within 2

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Those games are awesome. Give me more. But I want kill shyt though.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
"Kill shyt" eh? :sas1:

You're not too scared to play horror games weaponless are you? :sas2:

I didn't even know Hellblade was a horror. Didn't get that vibe while playing it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Hellblade was garbage.
Evil Within 2 might be the best straight up horror game this gen. Don’t forget Resident Evil 2 remake is out as well even though the fear of zombies in general has pretty much worn thin today.
If you’re into the “hide and seek” games then Outlast is great. Also there’s a game called Remothered which is touted as a spiritual successor to Clock Tower.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Go ahead and play Outlast pal.

All scares and all cowardice.

Armed with a damn night vision video camera running for your damn life from psychos with spiked Bats.

As someone who knows Brazillian Jiujitstu shyt was too unealistic for me to be hiding in lockers

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Man of Medan just came out, it's made by the people who made Until Dawn, which was basically a horror movie with in game choices.

Best horror games of the generation were RE2 remake and RE7, Alien: Isolation and Outlast 1 (2 is trash.)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Never heard nor played either one. Explain what to expect please
It’s basically another hide and seek game. Clock tower is a really old horror game for the PS1 (the real og clock tower was on Super Nintendo in japan). Clock tower was the first hide and seek game if I recall correctly. It was scary as hell for it’s time.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Man of Medan just came out, it's made by the people who made Until Dawn, which was basically a horror movie with in game choices.

Best horror games of the generation were RE2 remake and RE7, Alien: Isolation and Outlast 1 (2 is trash.)
I can’t believe I mentioned RE2 and completely forgot about RE7. Correction to my post above, if you have PSVR; RE7 is the best horror game this gen followed closely by The evil within 2

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
It’s basically another hide and seek game. Clock tower is a really old horror game for the PS1 (the real og clock tower was on Super Nintendo in japan). Clock tower was the first hide and seek game if I recall correctly. It was scary as hell for it’s time.
Ive never played besides one besides some outlast

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Did this nikka just come in my thread and disrespect the greatest game of this era??? HellBlade is a masterpiece.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Until Dawn & Alien: Isolation were my favorite "horror/suspense" games this gen. The former is genuinely like starring in your own campy horror flick and is paced perfectly. The latter almost overstayed its' welcome but the Aliens dynamic artificial intelligence made it worth it, as did the plot twist that ups the ante in the final 4 - 6 hours.